Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Official Bugzee FC

I don't hate you cuz yo' fat... yo' fat cuz I hate you!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Official Bugzee FC

you hate me?oh noes :crying and damn it i am not ugly and fat :yelling
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Official Bugzee FC

So much hate in the thread :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Official Bugzee FC

And dine? :cheez
dont tell me i spelled this wrong:darn oh noooo

when it comes to spelling everything is possibiru,i once spelled not japanese but gapanese
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Bugzee FC

So who's in the starting 11 line up!? :zomg Tell me!

What's the formation!? Who's the manager? :zomg Do I have my very own director's box!? Are we a shitty, broke ass football club or a wealthy one!? :zomg

What league are we currently playing in!? :zomg



I wanna see what the football kit looks like!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Official Bugzee FC

*just passing and making a big fart on that thread*
[move]
[/move]
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Official Bugzee FC

oh scav stop spamming,you smiley abuser :zomg
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: the proud army of britney spears

Yagami, what do you think of this song by Britney? :zomg
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: the proud army of britney spears

:hurr

Clickey the smiley.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: the proud army of britney spears

That scene in the video. You know which one I'm going on about, Limpy. :nosebleed

Song is shit though. :oh What's your favourite Britney video? :redface

@ yagami - Whatcha think of Toxic? :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: the proud army of britney spears

That scene in the video. You know which one I'm going on about, Limpy. :nosebleed

Song is shit though. :oh What's your favourite Britney video? :redface

@ yagami - Whatcha think of Toxic? :hurr
I think toxic was one of the best songs,really good.how bout you?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: the proud army of britney spears

Yeah. I agree with you, good_boy. :nod The music video was awesome as well. :hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: the proud army of britney spears

IT'S ALL ABOUT MOTHER MONSTER! :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: the proud army of britney spears

IT'S ALL ABOUT MOTHER MONSTER! :yelling
You too. I am disappoint. -______-

They're both weirdos. I just like some of their records. Seriously, born this way is such a crappy tune.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: the proud army of britney spears

You too. I am disappoint. -______-

They're both weirdos. I just like some of their records. Seriously, born this way is such a crappy tune.
:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top