Nintendo has always ruled over playstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Let me guess, are you a music player? That'll be cool to have one in the site~ I like franky too :tem but not as much as luffy tho.
Yes, I play two music instruments:

one, don't know name, guitar on the shoulder. I doesn't like that but I like drum, drum, drum

You play music?
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
KojiKondo-san please read post of me on the past page. Also on the news it was said that many criminals are in the train stations today and tomorrow, please care when you meet me!

-Heiwajima
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Nope, but I love music and I listen to soundtracks alot, but I know nothing about instruments:darn.
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
KojiKondo-san please read post of me on the past page. Also on the news it was said that many criminals are in the train stations today and tomorrow, please care when you meet me!

-Heiwajima
Hai

You cook Haiwajima-san. I found good DVD. How late do you expect me?

Nope, but I love music and I listen to soundtracks alot, but I know nothing about instruments:darn.
Which soundstracks? You have preference. Heiwajima-san is music composer

Heiwajima-san, this girl you dream?
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I will cock, what do you want? :D:D:D

Okay DVD is nice, anime? I will only need to walk dog for 30 minutes maybe you can come around 10 in the morning?

Yes, that is my dream. Music is my dream also, I am living it :tem:tem
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hello kojikondo and welcome to MH :confetti
-how did u found mangahelper?
-do u work for nintendo?
-what do think about the xbox360?
-Do u read some manhwa (korean mangas) ?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I will cock, what do you want? :D:D:D

Okay DVD is nice, anime? I will only need to walk dog for 30 minutes maybe you can come around 10 in the morning?

Yes, that is my dream. Music is my dream also, I am living it :tem:tem
Yes, you always watch mastercock... You coock great.

Yes, great anime (へんたい)... Okay, watch out for cat black.

Hello kojikondo and welcome to MH :confetti
-how did u found mangahelper?
-do u work for nintendo?
-what do think about the xbox360?
-Do u read some manhwa (korean mangas) ?
Hello, scav... Thank you a lot

- Sensei = big boss here. He tolld us to get here for English class
- No, no, no I love nintendo but father works there
- xbox okay, good games but controller too big for small Japanese hand
- Shin Angyo Onshi? (well was publish in Japanese magazine but by Korean manhwaka)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo man. Have you ever tried Chicken Chow Mein?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Nintendo man. Have you ever tried Chicken Chow Mein?
I eat a lot and it very possible. I eat a lot but no worries, I doesn't gain extra kilos. Is that you favorite dish?

I like Chawanmushi (茶碗蒸し) a lot, shiitake mushrooms
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So are you going to follow your father into the gaming business!? Or are you going to start out fresh and new....

Do you like watching dvds? :derp

Chicken Chow Mein is really yummy but it isn't my favourite dish.You like Boss Ronald McDonald?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So are you going to follow your father into the gaming business!? Or are you going to start out fresh and new....

Do you like watching dvds? :derp

Chicken Chow Mein is really yummy but it isn't my favourite dish.You like Boss Ronald McDonald?
I don't know. It is difficult for girl get into gaming industry. Very much men there and they don't mostly like it. I has given up that dream, maybe nightmare

Yes, DVDs is a good leisure (?), what is derp?

I love to eat McDonald Hamburgers. They are good
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yes, you always watch mastercock... You coock great.

Yes, great anime (へんたい)... Okay, watch out for cat black.
Let's enjoy OK??? :amuse:amuse I know I will :D:D

Please also be careful on road tomorrow bandits are outside!!
 

Kotaku

Temp Overlord
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
95
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
KojiKondo-kun,

I like McDonald hamburg too. I like cheese burg too. What is Koji-kun favorite drink?

Nice meet you. I no remember Koji-kun from school, but maybe you remembering Kotaku?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I remember you from cosplay... I am the shy female on the third row, fourst seat.

My favorite drink is iced coffee

Heiwajima: I still have gun from America w
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
w don't use that because it's danger!!

How is your experience with taylor's site?? I found quote today and made many friends, but had hard to get to Naruto anime section wwwwww
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What is your favorite video game?
 

Kotaku

Temp Overlord
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
95
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Kondo-san, I am konfusing. Why you profile say you male, but you say you girl? So you boy or girl? Tomorrow you go Heiwajima-san house watch へんたい dvd?
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yes we will watch DVDs if Kondo-san get here safe. All in Tokyo can come my house :):)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You live in Tokyo? Which area?
 

Tamotsu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
sumimasen kojiKondo are you marry? I play donky kong on nintendo. You play the game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top