here & next, gone -

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ M3J Thanks! Haha, yeah! I think I'm going with the dark brown. My sister is against the red too. And I think I should take it easy since it's the first time I'm dye-ing my hair.. not sure how many shades lighter I should use so that it'll show up on my hair though >//< Can't trust those boxes. And awesome :3

@ Zeltrax
Hi Zeltrax! ^^ Yep, I still play it. I've been playing it on and off since closed beta. Why can't you play it? D: Maybe you can use a Proxy I.P. to play, if you're not from NA. I know someone who did/does that, no idea how though.

Yeah, VIKI is awesome! Second place to go to after DramaStyle.com or DramaCrazy.net. ^^;; Maybe visiting Soompi.com would help! Lots of discussions and you could ask for recommendations based on your tastes there. :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Oh, and if you're dying from black, you might wanna bleach your hair first. I'm not sure on this though, but I had to when I wanted to dye it blue. Of course, this was another way of dying the hair, soooo. Post pictures of before and after if you can, I wanna see! Brunettes are hot. :3
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Oh, and if you're dying from black, you might wanna bleach your hair first. I'm not sure on this though, but I had to when I wanted to dye it blue. Of course, this was another way of dying the hair, soooo. Post pictures of before and after if you can, I wanna see! Brunettes are hot. :3
Maybe, haha :amuse

Since it's not going to be a lighter brown, I might not bleach it.. I don't think. *not experienced with dyes*

I'm thinking maybe a shade of brown of one of the following:
01


02


03


04
What do you think? (:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Second to last looks more appealing to me. :3
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

ack~ Kyouria :love By any chance, you also watch "Dream High"?? :tem uuhhhh~ WooYoung is very lovely and cute~ so adorable, right? ;)
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

ack~ Kyouria :love By any chance, you also watch "Dream High"?? :tem uuhhhh~ WooYoung is very lovely and cute~ so adorable, right? ;)
YES. I loved Dream High and Woo Young<3 Ahh yes! I can't wait until Dream High II but hoping the cast will be the same (kind of doubt it though). But still, hope \^^/
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

YES. I loved Dream High and Woo Young<3 Ahh yes! I can't wait until Dream High II but hoping the cast will be the same (kind of doubt it though). But still, hope \^^/
yes, me too :tem I am anxiously waiting for season II :love hoping that the actor and actress remain the same :love Woo Young <3 사랑해요 :love (is it the right way to write the word? :tem)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

yes, me too :tem I am anxiously waiting for season II :love hoping that the actor and actress remain the same :love Woo Young <3 사랑해요 :love (is it the right way to write the word? :tem)
I have watched a few eps sometime back *( forgets ) thought it was pretty good. I figured the idols would suck at acting.
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I have watched a few eps sometime back *( forgets ) thought it was pretty good. I figured the idols would suck at acting.
Really? You should watch all episodes from season I. However, I only enjoy watching Woo Young and IU scenes. :tem Both of them look cute together :love
 

David12

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hi everyone! I have been lurking about for a bit now, and thought I would introduce myself!! i am David from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hi everyone! I have been lurking about for a bit now, and thought I would introduce myself!! i am David from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
You're actually in my introduction thread, but hello David! ^^
Belated welcome to MH forums, hope you have fun here.



Other than that, I ordered two boxes of PALTY CARAMEL BROWN to dye my hair with (; It's a little bright of a brown than I want, but I'm sure the black will tone it down a bit. Also because I heard PALTY (Japanese Hair Dye Brand) worked great on Virgin Black hair, and it costs just as much/little as American Hair Dyes. Ordered two because I have longish, medium-thick hair and I heard they didn't have a lot to cover. I may post results up later, so check back :3
It'll come between April 26 - May so my hair can rest til then.

Also, working on an Original Fiction / Story to post on Soompi! May share it here as well.. Still thinking >//< Never posted a story online before so I'm kind of scared to lol
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Don't worry, post your story and hope you don't have jackasses criticizing! Critiques are good if you want to improve. Learning makes room for improvement.

I wanna see before and after! \o/
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Well here's me!
It looks more black here.

And here's the After (top: Palty Caramel Brown) and Before (bottom: virgin black hair).

You can tell for the top/after hair, it's a little damaged (you can see it clearly because it's in the sun but it's not that big of a deal. After some conditioning, it was alright (: Love the results with Palty and will use again.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Well..I'm not sure/experienced with hair styling or dyeing :darn
but I think it looks good on you :thumbs

and I just found out your a sig maker, maybe I can interest you to join the sig contest in MH :woo or voting?
and I also just found out you're on sakurahana too, I need to get used to that place :rolleyes:

Anyway, how is life Kyouria?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Need more than that to see how the new change is like. :(
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I just had a Clementine IZZE drink and some Tangerines; I see M3J's avatar of a citric fruit too. XD!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Didn't know you had a thread Kyou-chan~ :party

Without flicking back through pages, tell me what mangas/animes you're following?

Are there any sports you watch/play?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I'm reading Sword Art Online Manga as I read its Light Novel. :) The latest Anime series I finished was "Say, I Love You". I'm always open to recommendations! I used to keep an updated list of what I've watched on MyAnimeList but it's been a while since I updated it last. I've been wanting to re-watch/re-read many series lately.

I don't really keep up with sports D:

How about you?

Sorry if my writing isn't coherent lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I'm reading Sword Art Online Manga as I read its Light Novel. :) The latest Anime series I finished was "Say, I Love You". I'm always open to recommendations! I used to keep an updated list of what I've watched on MyAnimeList but it's been a while since I updated it last. I've been wanting to re-watch/re-read many series lately.

I don't really keep up with sports D:

How about you?

Sorry if my writing isn't coherent lol
How are you liking the novel so far? Have you also watched the anime?

I've never heard of "Say, I Love You"; what is it about? I'm also trying to keep my MAL updated. I've recently began watching the Kara no Kyokai series; just finished the second part last night. May tackle the third tonight. What is your MAL? I want to see if I can pick up any series to watch at a later date. :amuse.

No sports? :gwah so what do you in your downtime?

It's alright, it was nicely written :mono
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

How are you liking the novel so far? Have you also watched the anime?

I've never heard of "Say, I Love You"; what is it about? I'm also trying to keep my MAL updated. I've recently began watching the Kara no Kyokai series; just finished the second part last night. May tackle the third tonight. What is your MAL? I want to see if I can pick up any series to watch at a later date. :amuse.

No sports? :gwah so what do you in your downtime?

It's alright, it was nicely written :mono
I have to say I'm miserable at telling what the story is about, haha. I'm still on chapter 1 of SAO LN because I spread myself out too thin in terms of what I want to watch. *_* Re-watching Clannad and I also want to re-watch Code Geass.

"Say, I Love You" is a romance anime about a girl who is learning how to love another person and it shows her going through the trials of being in a relationship.

My MAL hasn't been updated in so long and so my ratings are probably weird or outdated lol. >.<lll
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DearSky (old) and http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kyouria (new)

I do a lot during my downtime - these days, I've been playing Mabinogi -again- (OTL) and visiting forums like MH (: How about you?
 
Top