Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol his name was Karl. :p

I actually only had 2 beers and a margarita. which sounds so loser-esque.

work the next day? oh, I only puked in the kitchen was all. :oh
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol his name was Karl. :p

I actually only had 2 beers and a margarita. which sounds so loser-esque.

work the next day? oh, I only puked in the kitchen was all. :oh
:O

I hope no one noticed. There goes your good impression. :darn

It's not loseresque. I used to be the same. Then I built up a tolerance to alchamahol. D:

I had a good night last night- we went out to some fancypants area of Manila, had Italian food on a pirate ship, then went drinking at some scungy music bars. :3
I had... erm... seven margaritas (whoo, bottomless! \o/), two captain Jack Sparrows (whatever the hell those are), a beer (UGH. :-_-), and 4 "insulin shots" and I was finally tipsy! ~~~\o/~~~
Think we finally got to sleep at about 5am. :amuse

Karl? My bad. D:
(Shh, tell him I said his name was 'Clark Kent'. XD)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Italian food on a pirate ship? Must be Il Pirata on Eastwood City.

Anyways I hit the bandwidth limit for the day (CURSE YOU DIGITEL!!!) and now I'm back for some good ol' lazy posting. >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Wait...the goddess met the muffin queen? That must have been a majestic affair. D:

:p

Re - bandwith limit. I always pass mine. I think its half the reason they capped it now. >_>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Lol @ host not remembering anything :D.

That sounded like a fun night. gorgeous gorgeous food.

Wasn't the Bruno Mars concert at Cebu supposed to be yesterday?

@hunt. ME3? I haven't even touched ME2 and Awakenings yet.:( I don't have the attention span for long RPGs, even though those are my favorite genre.

EDIT: Masochism: Going through multiple Super Sentai series just to ogle at Japanese chicks. Dekaranger (Power Rangers SPD) with Kinoshita Ayumi almost done :D.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol. sentai teams are the reason Japan got hit first in the Battle: Los Angeles movie. At least that's what me and my cousin believe in :))
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Never heard of that, but IMDB says it has 2-face and Michelle Rodriguez in it.

Is it because the aliens wanted revenge at Japan?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nope, It's because the aliens have been... terrified of how Japan has obliterated their 'powerful alien enemy armadas' on a daily basis - the invaders in Battle: LA decoded radio waves (and presumably watched all the shows from Earth, taking note of Japan's fabled super sentais and thus obliterated them first) xD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

that'd makes sense, considering that all they might have decoded was anything before march 11. if it got past that, im sure things would've been different.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Ain't no giant tsunami and earthquakes that stop kids' entertainment :). Pirate Sentai Gokaiger and Kamen Rider 000 have been airing regularly even after that.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I spent 1 hour re-orienting myself to Mass Effect 2. One freaking hour to just reach Freedom's Progress. It seems I can't be a biotic anymore.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Wow, KHR started out slow but once the gloves came in, it's just endless action.

I'm still turned off by those horrible babies, but it's just too interesting to get stuck on that.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

It should have ended with the future arc. This new one is just so bad its sad. =/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Really...

I dropped KHR around when Spanner turned up or something. I got too impatient with it I guess. I couldn't put up with waiting for the chapters when everything was so confusing anyway.

Maybe I'd pick it up again when it's 400 chapters in. :p


uy btw,



classmate ko to sa college! like, kasi archi diba? she was my blockmate. :) I texted once for some vote for something to show my support. I had work so I didn't watch the show. But wow, what a small world. :nuts
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I have no idea who that even is, or what she's supposed to represent bb.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Really...

I dropped KHR around when Spanner turned up or something. I got too impatient with it I guess. I couldn't put up with waiting for the chapters when everything was so confusing anyway.

Maybe I'd pick it up again when it's 400 chapters in. :p
<hr noshade size="1">
uy btw,



classmate ko to sa college! like, kasi archi diba? she was my blockmate. :) I texted once for some vote for something to show my support. I had work so I didn't watch the show. But wow, what a small world. :nuts
Ooh, nice. I wonder what kind of person she is. The skillset required to get good grades on the Board Exam and the skillset required to be able to do well on beauty pageants are totally different.

She must have remarkable concentration.

Re: Reborn. Due to an accident in copying files from my PC to my android I missed out on 40 chapters :D. So it remained interesting to me all the way. Well, until Amano-sensei forced the Varia back in.

Maybe it's like Bleach where it sucks if you wait for it week for week, but is pretty decent if you read it in one go.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I have no idea who that even is, or what she's supposed to represent bb.
like, Binibining Pilipinas Universe. :oh

She's representing Philippines in Brazil in the Miss Universe Pageant.

Mind you, she didn't have any boyfriends in college, nor did she have one ever since. She wasn't a fashionista, nor did she look cool. Although her face was already like that and her body was really fit for a model with her height too. She was just really an innocent and bookish kind of person. We tried telling her to model before since she was often scouted, and she wouldn't like it because she didn't like wearing bathing suits- conservative type etc. etc. etc....

shocking really, that she should join a pageant, and own it. :o
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Ego must've been boosted to insane levels before she finally decided to enter a pageant then.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top