Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer
Stupid_image Good_boy is never past expo date.Watcha talking about
Stupid_image Good_boy is never past expo date.Watcha talking about



Honestly, it seems as if Icey created a new internet-meme "Why am i not on that list?"Why am I not on the list? what? I'm not good enough for you a_beat?![]()

So, BBBro, Icey, Googz, Saladesu, Impy, GB, Buugze, E3ye, Impy, jorped, yuki, (and everyone else who i forgot to mention here),
hmmm, stil....I woulda liked to be mentioned by name 
So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail. 
you took the words out of my mouth...You were missing for like 5 months.So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail.
![]()

I tried to!You were missing for like 5 months.So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail.
![]()
seems no one wants to hang out in the HO thread since they've all got individual threads now.


So....Alpha, do you intend to start reviewing any other mangas in the near future? Or are you strictly focused on reviewing Bakuman. 



I guess i should get some more feedback from FT-reviews, because, it's definitely more "famous" than Bakuman, but i don't think i'll do any FT's before i get my "Chapter Reviewer"That's cool. You should give it a go. See how you like it and adjust if you need to depending on the feedback you get from it I guess.
Alpha the new thread killer. It's only been two minutes, you baka!![]()
Spammer! Read the forum rules.I wanted to do FT reviews at one point but I hate writing, eve when it's not in school it always feels like work and God knows I avoid working hard like the plague.

Spam? In my thread? Where?Spammer! Read the forum rules.![]()


...
Don't abuse the name!!
. Gold Member, Barbi-chwan, Gold Barbie, etc..
u can has bakuman alpha 