Alpha is going on hiatus. Haters gonna hate.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Stupid_image Good_boy is never past expo date.Watcha talking about :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Why am I not on the list? what? I'm not good enough for you a_beat? :yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Why am I not on the list? what? I'm not good enough for you a_beat? :yelling
Honestly, it seems as if Icey created a new internet-meme "Why am i not on that list?"

GO AND RE-READ WHAT I WROTE!!! :yelling

So, BBBro, Icey, Googz, Saladesu, Impy, GB, Buugze, E3ye, Impy, jorped, yuki, (and everyone else who i forgot to mention here :sweat),
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

:-_- hmmm, stil....I woulda liked to be mentioned by name :reject
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

You were missing for like 5 months. :smack So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail. :yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

You were missing for like 5 months. :smack So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail. :yelling
you took the words out of my mouth... :worship2
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

You were missing for like 5 months. :smack So don't blame Alpha~ He only joined in March '11. Go revive the GC/GE section, goldfail. :yelling
I tried to! :crying seems no one wants to hang out in the HO thread since they've all got individual threads now.

I'm sorry I was away, but I'm back now right....:reject
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

:hi5

Yeah. That hangout thread is dead. It's been cursed. We should all go and invade a foreign thread in the international resort section. :3c

Oh yeah. We're currently in Alpha's thread. :oh So....Alpha, do you intend to start reviewing any other mangas in the near future? Or are you strictly focused on reviewing Bakuman. :blink
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I've been thinking of doing some FT-reviews. :headscratch


LOL, i just killed my own thread. :eyeroll
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

That's cool. You should give it a go. See how you like it and adjust if you need to depending on the feedback you get from it I guess.

Alpha the new thread killer. It's only been two minutes, you baka! :lmao
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

That's cool. You should give it a go. See how you like it and adjust if you need to depending on the feedback you get from it I guess.

Alpha the new thread killer. It's only been two minutes, you baka! :lmao
I guess i should get some more feedback from FT-reviews, because, it's definitely more "famous" than Bakuman, but i don't think i'll do any FT's before i get my "Chapter Reviewer"

So before i go write a review for FT, i want to hear something like this

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I wanted to do FT reviews at one point but I hate writing, eve when it's not in school it always feels like work and God knows I avoid working hard like the plague.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I wanted to do FT reviews at one point but I hate writing, eve when it's not in school it always feels like work and God knows I avoid working hard like the plague.
Spammer! Read the forum rules. :notrust
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I'm right here!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Alpha, did you know that goldb's nick name is Barbie-chwan? Well...to tell you the truth it should've been his original username...dunno how he got goldb in the end. :eyeroll
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Gold Barbie:3c...
And reviewing is awesome:thumbs
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

:pwnge Don't abuse the name!!

I'm still gonna find a way to get one of those names as my custom title even though I failed miserably at the scav hunt :facepalm. Gold Member, Barbi-chwan, Gold Barbie, etc..
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Why getting a custom title gold barbie, when it's UR username?:derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I wanna be Ft reviewer..or atleast Dgm :zomg u can has bakuman alpha :3c
 
Top