Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I type with 6 fingers. :toc
I only use 10 when i'm in the dark. :ninja
well, to be honest i too write only with 9. I never type the space-button with my left big finger. :sweat
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

you don't need a russian keyboard, to write in russian... :blink

unless you don't write with 2 fingers that is, because if you write with 10 you just remember where which letter lies anyway
i know u can do it buts its just impossibiru for me.:tem
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

because he don't got skillz :smugbunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

my skills are at pro level shush baka_lord :3c
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I use 2 or 3 fingers:oh...it depends:3c...I don't actually know which method is faster, but in the end, if the screen shows what I did, then it's okay:shifty
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I use mostly 4 fingers but it can go up to max 8 if I'm typing lost of unusual words or typing fast.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I didnt want to reveal my secret here actually, but since this is my thread i am gonna say it. I use my tongue to type.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I didnt want to reveal my secret here actually, but since this is my thread i am gonna say it. I use my tongue to type.
We aren't talking about THAT button down there.
:m3j
We are talking about the keyboard from computer, in front of the monitor.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

We aren't talking about THAT button down there.
:m3j
We are talking about the keyboard from computer, in front of the monitor.
oh you guys arent? what a pity though :3c i actually use 5 fingers to type :fistshake
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

*Thread Steal* I use 8 fingers :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

u use hachi fingers ? prove it! :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I don't know how i would prove it... O_O
my point exactly :3c I wonder how this became a finger discussion..... we should discuss other body part as well then :hurr
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

my point exactly :3c I wonder how this became a finger discussion..... we should discuss other body part as well then :hurr
Oh, I thought we were talking about how many fingers we use for that.. :3c JK
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

my point exactly :3c I wonder how this became a finger discussion..... we should discuss other body part as well then :hurr
Agreed.
What color are your nipples?
:toc
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Agreed.
What color are your nipples?
:toc
oh you :hurr I knew you would ask that.... aggggh cant lie in my thread now can i :derp i guess it a little bit * wait a sec going to check the color to be sure *
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

oh you :hurr I knew you would ask that.... aggggh cant lie in my thread now can i :derp i guess it a little bit * wait a sec going to check the color to be sure *
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I wanna check too. :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

haha come over here and check all you want :hurr











I said that but i am kida scared of Bene's wrath now :worrybunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top