Re: Vote kill After_Image
and dont Jesuspalm me!
and dont Jesuspalm me!
no no no. we dont have crops jeeez.... kdowns tell this woman that i treat u right!Yeah, as a servant, you'll get tools to work on your crop. You'll just have to give him the biggest part of your harvest later o/ Nighty night.
*Sees the whip*..... He does I swear!!!!!!no no no. we dont have crops jeeez.... kdowns tell this woman that i treat u right!

lol dl is the one servant who was able to escape from my iron gripGb violates his slaves![]()
What about me? I never acknowledged you as my Shishōlol dl is the one servant who was able to escape from my iron grip

well the think is we r talking aboutdifferent kinds of master hereWhat about me? I never acknowledged you as my Shishō![]()
what "kinds of master". I remember you saying something like my bein your slave... That's not what your talking about?well the think is we r talking aboutdifferent kinds of master here

what i meant is shisho- is more like a teacher..... mywhat "kinds of master". I remember you saying something like my bein your slave... That's not what your talking about?![]()

*Slaps good_boy with a radioactive rat with rabies.*![]()
hahah dont blame for whats happening in MG! oh and mom says hi![]()





not gonna complain 
no claymoreeee is like number 1.its just so epic. Ft however is number 2.ahhhh claymoreOff course, you wouldn't be the one complaining. hahaha~
So is Claymore your no.1 favourite manga now? I thought it was FT!?



I like FT its pwetty good. I mean beeewbs...just watch latest FT ova lcy is crazy dere !!!Does anybody want to challenge my master title?
<hr noshade size="1">
How does FT reach any nr 2 position, in any top?![]()