Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote kill After_Image

I like FT its pwetty good. I mean beeewbs...just watch latest FT ova lcy is crazy dere !!!
big boobs = good manga ??

Say, did you ever read Air Gear? If you did, then how come you haven't still died from loss of blood due to a niagara-waterfall-style-nosebleed?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Vote kill After_Image

Have you watched queens blade?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote kill After_Image

So... how does it feel killin my baby :pwnge
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Vote kill After_Image

i got my eyes on you :pwnge
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Vote kill After_Image

dear you always had your eyes on me :hurr
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: B- for BBB

dd faps a lot :worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: B- for BBB

he does thats kinda funny! But how do you know?:worrybunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: B- for BBB

Is Banana your new target? ;D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: B- for BBB

Boobs? The most ecchi I read is HSD Kenichi...and Kenichi is much more than just boobs, I mean the ecchi part...

FT...I think the best(though all the girls are the same) is the armored FT mage, and the water FT mage, the one who is crazy about Gray...forgot names:sweat
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: B- for BBB

Boobs? The most ecchi I read is HSD Kenichi...and Kenichi is much more than just boobs, I mean the ecchi part...

FT...I think the best(though all the girls are the same) is the armored FT mage, and the water FT mage, the one who is crazy about Gray...forgot names:sweat
Oh you mean Erza Scarlet And Juvia... How could you not put Lucy together with them?! she has the biggest plus when she fights her t-shirt always gets torn apart...... its soooo :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: B- for BBB

Oh you mean Erza Scarlet And Juvia... How could you not put Lucy together with them?! she has the biggest plus when she fights her t-shirt always gets torn apart...... its soooo :hurr
Well Juvia was in a pretty nice situation...especially during her last fight:hurr...not to mention Erza who always manages to get into a tough situation while changing armors...:hurr

Lucy...meh...in FT boobs are spammed, and she is just the typical heroine so I don't really like her...also I'm not a fan of the biggest
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: B- for BBB

Well Juvia was in a pretty nice situation...especially during her last fight:hurr...not to mention Erza who always manages to get into a tough situation while changing armors...:hurr

Lucy...meh...in FT boobs are spammed, and she is just the typical heroine so I don't really like her...also I'm not a fan of the biggest
oh i see. usually i also dont like main characters.. but I kinda like lucy....i mean :hurr yeahh she is kinda nice. what do you think about Ultear though? she is your classic attractive bad_girl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: E- for Evilglaz

There was no C and D in your alphabet :-_-

Erza is awesome and so is Luvia. I like Mirajane more than the other two though.

Lluvia capturing Lucy was just epic though :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: E- for Evilglaz

I rly think Juvia is meh xD
I like Urtear and I used to think Kana was awesome. She's so boring right now =.=
Can I talk about them without making this a body discussion, right?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: E- for Evilglaz

There was no C and D in your alphabet :-_-

Erza is awesome and so is Luvia. I like Mirajane more than the other two though.

Lluvia capturing Lucy was just epic though :wtf
Lol my alphabet works differently than other alphabets. Juvia is kinda emoish "gray-sama this and Gray-sama that". lol I would like her to meet that chick that is in love with Leon. Juvia and her r very similiar
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: E- for Evilglaz

I rly think Juvia is meh xD
I like Urtear and I used to think Kana was awesome. She's so boring right now =.=
Can I talk about them without making this a body discussion, right?
U can try:toc...

Ultear is awesome:thumbs...I totally forgot about her...even though she's pretty relevant nowadays


Ima go now...I need to go cheer for some lady teammates playing football:tem...
:bye people of the new HO!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top