Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Well played. You've reassured me now. You're definitely smarter than jorped.

Well played. You've reassured me now. You're definitely smarter than jorped.



You actually doubted my intellect?
Well played. You've reassured me now. You're definitely smarter than jorped.![]()


Judging from last week's activites?
Shush! Its not like it was about intellect! And i had those papers
Yes.![]()

WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?!?she is not our Asc. She is benelori's Asc. Oh and btw she cheats on bene with me.


[/move]

girl you have already messed up my mindWHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?!?
I only mess your hair every week. Does that get you excited?
And... i won't comment on the rest.
I thought I did ;DCharles
Its sure is unusual for u to post here
<hr noshade size="1">
girl you have already messed up my mind
welll you were wrong thenI thought I did ;D

I is a sad panda nowwelll you were wrong then![]()




Haha, why are you happy for that?lol lets grab him
I am so happy that your translating !![]()



, how you feeling now? 
I am?lol i just noticed that kdowns too is a chibi![]()
