- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Kenshin... Sort of
Neuro, not really
Death Note, definitely not
Level E, Typical Togeshi's "I'm bored so let's cut it" ending
I''s... Erm... I'm a bit on the fence for this one
Have not read, so can't comment on these: Sandland, Kajika, Cowa
I don't know, my personal view on a proper ending would be something along the lines of Ushio to Tora and Rave.

Neuro, not really
Death Note, definitely not
Level E, Typical Togeshi's "I'm bored so let's cut it" ending
I''s... Erm... I'm a bit on the fence for this one
Have not read, so can't comment on these: Sandland, Kajika, Cowa
I don't know, my personal view on a proper ending would be something along the lines of Ushio to Tora and Rave.
Yep, which is why I said you can call him not letting go, even though the arcs could be seen as independent series by itself, and it wouldn't really hurt you if you skip one or two and read the newer ones.Isn't a new JoJo's arc starting soon![]()

Last edited:


