Well having an arc center on a character helps a lot. It was obvious but we have a demonstration here

I'm guessing it's going to be the arc shown in the ending. Hopefully it will be as least as good as in the manga, in which case it would make it the most epic arc ever.No preview for e209!!! I predict something AWESOME next week for SURE!!!!!!!
; )))
He looks really pretty reaching out to Elly in the picture/title page thing, he looks like he's wearing a fabulous wig lol (what are those pages called that don't relate to story but just have a detailed drawing with the title/author's name?)
D The 以下 simply meant there was more to the title, but it got cut off cuz too long(as usual in Gintama). And I get the “itsumademoaru” now.
Although I think the shinsengumi aren't entirely off in their reasoning of what they think the next movie will contain...
Which Edited Manga group/website are you following for the manga? Or are you reading raws?
Thanks!!
raw out