The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different :fail
You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago :blink


I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different :fail
You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago :blink


I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho :scry
i Dunno bout him being a student of igneel but he is for sure a DS. I still believe that Zeref is a student of a black dragon, and at some point when Zeref became evil he made the black Dragon kinda hate humans i guess. Well Makarov coudnt of known since i guess Zeref lived at the time of the first guild master
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Meh...I don't really know about this one...the graphics and the feel of it was really great, but I didn't like the story much
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

FO New Vegas?
Its because I was such a big fan of the original fallout thats why im getting it :wtf
But before I decided, I was pondering over fallout or dragon age 2 tho.
I kindda agree with the story part. the story, as ironic as it is , is linear :sweat
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

FO New Vegas?
Its because I was such a big fan of the original fallout thats why im getting it :wtf
But before I decided, I was pondering over fallout or dragon age 2 tho.
Originals were great...but have you played the 3rd installment...that's a bug nest I tell you...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

i Dunno bout him being a student of igneel but he is for sure a DS. I still believe that Zeref is a student of a black dragon, and at some point when Zeref became evil he made the black Dragon kinda hate humans i guess. Well Makarov coudnt of known since i guess Zeref lived at the time of the first guild master
That make sense, so no way is natsu following/copying someone's fashion sense, he wouldnt have known if it was that long ago.
About the black dragon, do you think gildart know who zeref really is? He fought it I rmber


Originals were great...but have you played the 3rd installment...that's a bug nest I tell you...
Broken steel? Cant rmber if thats the third but its that one with stronger mobs than deathclaw or smething . Oh theres a ugly helmat/armour that I really hate in Bs:oh
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Nope...just Fallout 3...I haven't played the expansions of New Vegas

I hope, I'm not confusing titles here
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Oh I thought you meant the 3rd dlc.
Actually, the only one I've played is the 3rd one and I instantly loved it, for the free world that you get to be in.
The only thing that I really hate about it is the way the story goes, it isn't as..climatic and exciting for me.
But killing all the people in a town is fun :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

*appears* Hello, Zeltrax! :D How are you today?
By the way, how much do you love Singapore? You're from Singapore, right? :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

*appears* Hello, Zeltrax! :D How are you today?
By the way, how much do you love Singapore? You're from Singapore, right? :)
Hi phio :bye I'm a little sad today cos of my mid year exam results but Im okay now :XD
About singapore, I kindda love it and hate it sometimes, our country's flags look a little same but I think our weather is also the same? Not sure but its always summer here :crying
Other than that, theres not much to complain about, just wish this country is bigger tho
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Hi phio :bye I'm a little sad today cos of my mid year exam results but Im okay now :XD
About singapore, I kindda love it and hate it sometimes, our country's flags look a little same but I think our weather is also the same? Not sure but its always summer here :crying
Other than that, theres not much to complain about, just wish this country is bigger tho
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Actually I've just found out a score for one of my classes for this second semester, and I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed... Because it felt like the easiest class for this semester. I'll be dead for the other classes this way. T__T

LOL, that is correct. I think we have the same kind of weather indeed. It's super hot like hell in here that I feel like I can evaporate. *sigh* Lately it's raining here where I live, but not that long as well, and so it makes the weather only worse. =___=

Haha, sometimes I wish our country is not this big. Maybe it would be easier for our government to control it. >__<
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

zelt whats the set from?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Umineko no Naku Koro ni , awesooooooooooooooomeeeeeness.
Go play the visual novel :3c

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Actually I've just found out a score for one of my classes for this second semester, and I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed... Because it felt like the easiest class for this semester. I'll be dead for the other classes this way. T__T
You remind me of me, I'm in the easiest class of my stream this year, something similar to your situation and a little different.

LOL, that is correct. I think we have the same kind of weather indeed. It's super hot like hell in here that I feel like I can evaporate. *sigh* Lately it's raining here where I live, but not that long as well, and so it makes the weather only worse. =___=
I agree..sg isn't any better, I WANT MY 4 SEASONS :yelling
I really wanna emigrate somewhere, sg is good and all but y'know I want to see the world.

Haha, sometimes I wish our country is not this big. Maybe it would be easier for our government to control it. >__<
Which part of Indonesian are you in? I see if I've been there before/ know about it.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Umineko no Naku Koro ni , awesooooooooooooooomeeeeeness.
Go play the visual novel :3c
Play visual novel? A game? O.o

I agree..sg isn't any better, I WANT MY 4 SEASONS :yelling
I really wanna emigrate somewhere, sg is good and all but y'know I want to see the world.
Yep, me too! I totally envy my friends who can see snow now. I want to see snow so badly. =__= One day I will travel all around the world without fail! What is the country you want to visit so much now?

Which part of Indonesian are you in? I see if I've been there before/ know about it.
Well, I'm at its capital city at the moment: Jakarta. You've been to Indonesia before?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Play visual novel? A game? O.o
Yep, visual novel is a japanese kindda electronic book with pictures and audio and etc, Umineko is a visual novel before it became an anime.
I'm still overwhelmed by its greatness.


Yep, me too! I totally envy my friends who can see snow now. I want to see snow so badly. =__= One day I will travel all around the world without fail! What is the country you want to visit so much now?
That's actually my childhood dream, since young I wanted to visit every single country the world has, I still hasn't achieve a single bit of it :sweat and its unrealistic but not impossible.
That country I want to go the most is Japan, I never got a chance to go there.
Japan is kindda like a paradise for an anime/manga lover like me..but its a paradise cos I've never been there before.


Well, I'm at its capital city at the moment: Jakarta. You've been to Indonesia before?
I've been to Java and to Jakarta too, I think for the most part I've been at the north jakarta, I can't remember but the tour guide called it that :darn and I've only been there for a day and a half but it is a really big city, great food too :zomg
Oh and half the time was my mom forcing me to go shopping with her there so yeah, never got the chance to see all of it :(
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Yep, visual novel is a japanese kindda electronic book with pictures and audio and etc, Umineko is a visual novel before it became an anime.
I'm still overwhelmed by its greatness.
Haha, okay. I'll check it out on holidays, which is around a month from now. *O*

That's actually my childhood dream, since young I wanted to visit every single country the world has, I still hasn't achieve a single bit of it :sweat and its unrealistic but not impossible.
That country I want to go the most is Japan, I never got a chance to go there.
Japan is kindda like a paradise for an anime/manga lover like me..but its a paradise cos I've never been there before.
Me too! Japan has always been my top number one country to visit. It seems so beautiful, from all I've seen in internet or movies. Plus, as you said, it's a paradise for otaku like us. XD I want to see sakura a lot too!

I've been to Java and to Jakarta too, I think for the most part I've been at the north jakarta, I can't remember but the tour guide called it that :darn and I've only been there for a day and a half but it is a really big city, great food too :zomg
Oh and half the time was my mom forcing me to go shopping with her there so yeah, never got the chance to see all of it :(
I'm actually staying at North Jakarta. XD
Which part of Java had you gone to? I stayed in East Java until high school before I moved to Jakarta for uni. And yeah, there are lots of shopping plazas here, haha~ I guess it's a paradise for your mom then. :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Leave Fallout alone and get UR self some Witcher 2 awesomeness!:zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

What's your opinion about New Vegas? It really disappointed me. :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

i heard this game is similiar to the claymore game is dat true
Hmm...:notrust...The Witcher 2 is 3D...and the Claymore game...if there's only one...then it sucks...

But The Witcher 2 is amazing...some say the battle mechanics are a bit unpolished, but the story the graphics, the 16 different endings, great voice acting *blood rushes to head*, amazing character development, great ost....:faint
 
Top