- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Looks like someone's enjoying Twitter a lot lately. 


@goldb3rry but I very rarely use it these daysHaha okay.
Anyone haz twitter ?

Is this your doing?Looks like someone's enjoying Twitter a lot lately.![]()

I'm very sorry for the late reply Zel =/Aww, thanks a lot! I guess I'm not that stupid but you aren't eitherFirstly, thank you narunii. I want to say this and mean it, but I think you are a really wise guy and I'm glad that you're an educator. I mean, almost everything you say about me is pretty spot on and I needed this, and needed the amv too because I've been on a low this few days.
While it is true that there are people that are good at certain things and being stronger at them than others which I think that I have too.
But when I go out there, there are people who are better than me and are especially proud of their strengths. I can't find myself being as good or as confident in myself sometimes even with what you said. It's a competitive world out there. You need to be worth something in order for people to notice you. I guess it would be alright if I am contented with what I have...but I'm just not, at this moment.
I guess if I'm not as good...I need to get off my lazy ass.
Sometimes it's way more easier to notice someone else's strengths (or weak points) than your own, that's why it's always the best choice to talk about your worries and thoughts. I really hope you're better now.
Anway, just like you said, it's a matter of will. If you really want to change, then go and do it as long as you're comfortable with it. I don't know you in person but you definitely should be more confident, honestly. From what I know, you're a great guy, so believe in your strenghts and work on your weaknesses. Easier said than done but I know you have the will
Feeling down and depressed won't help anyoneCompared to the world? lol, isn't nearly everything small compared to the world? What do you expect from yourself? Make a great invention, become a popstar, travel to Mars? For all I care there's no reason why I should feel down because what I achieved or have is so much smaller compared to others. Sure, I wouldn't mind achieving something big. It's a man's/woman's dream to change the world XD Still most of us never achieve that. Is that a reason to feel inferior? If you ask me, absolutely not. Live your own life. Looking at others won't help you with anything, you have to follow your own dreams and beliefs. And if your dreams are too big to achieve than that's it. Sounds harsh but that's life, you can't get everything you want. What matters to me is that you're content with the things you have and that you give/gave it your all. Yes, if you try something as hard as you can it's harsh when you fail but I prefer to try and fail than to drown in sorrow because I feel like I'm just a worm compared to others. If you try and actually succeed that's great and if not, okay. Accept who you are, that's the first step to realize what you want and what you're good (and not so good) at, afterwards things will get a lot more easier.Just not good enough. It's not enough for me to even convince myself that it's something that is a strong trait. Maybe it's about my expectations which might be too high for myself, but I'm not someone that can allow myself to get confident because of some things I have that when compared to the world, are very small achievements.
Glad I could help Zel. I wasn't sure how you would take it at first (like I was getting too personal) but that's just like what I mentioned above, some things can only be achieved through taking risks.This really hits home and it's really true narunii. Thanks, it's a truth that I need.
I HOPE YOU WATCHED IT BY NOW. EPIC STUFFAWESOME SHITZ. I NEED TO WATCH NEW HXH NOW..SOON.



Uni started this week, so it's back to less anime more "studying".
How have you been doing?
you know when you feel alright its hard for me to keep the convo going, make up some drama or exaggerate stuff broI know dat feel, bro.![]()
Hm, alright I suppose.Uni started this week, so it's back to less anime more "studying".
How have you been doing?

you know when you feel alright its hard for me to keep the convo going, make up some drama or exaggerate stuff bro
nah jk its alright im also alright.
not really.
so many late nights im dying so many projects
Anime, what is that I don't even have time..i only watch like two series now.
Oh sorry for the rant.
You certainly don't sound alright.

RANT ALL YOU WANT!![]()
![]()
You certainly don't sound alright.
![]()
What kind of projects are you doing?
Which series?

ighthat felt good.RANT ALL YOU WANT!![]()
Lack of sleepWhat's up?
...hey riki this might be random but am I childish if after 10 years I remembered my childhood dream and then suddenly have
