- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE
At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different
You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago
I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho
At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different

You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago

I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho





How are you today?
I'm a little sad today cos of my mid year exam results but Im okay now 



and I've only been there for a day and a half but it is a really big city, great food too

...The Witcher 2 is 3D...and the Claymore game...if there's only one...then it sucks...