- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,885
- Reaction score
- 1,612
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
^ Could it be Bleach has another center color page in about 2-3 weeks time and he's just being vague? =P Though the days of Bleach color page pimpage are over. >_>
After reading Godland Company, I find the idea really cool. Like, I love how you have this misfit collection of gods and mythical creatures living under the same roof, trying to adapt and give back to human society in some way. But it also has some tried-and-tested elements that I suppose could work for a younger audience. I would definitely read it if he published it, though!
After reading Godland Company, I find the idea really cool. Like, I love how you have this misfit collection of gods and mythical creatures living under the same roof, trying to adapt and give back to human society in some way. But it also has some tried-and-tested elements that I suppose could work for a younger audience. I would definitely read it if he published it, though!
Last edited:
