Hola!

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
just noticed, everytime a girl make a thread, M3J is present :lmao
LOL~
It means he is a healthy man. Right, M3J? *grins*

Moderator Notice:
For a second I read your grin as "penis". Must be all the ad bots we're getting. :rofl~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It also means I'm a perv. \o
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
haha and he doesn't even deny it.

I got up to the most recent chapter of GE at the cost of a few hours of sleep last night btw. woo
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
why deny the obvious truth? :3

How did you feel? You regret it? I regret getting into it before it was completed. I NOW LIVE IN AGONY AND NERVOUSNESS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!







It is not a good feeling. :(



You feel like this? D:
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't say I'm dying to know what happens next, although I am pretty eager to find out! Bah suspense. I think after reading Skip Beat, the slowest shoujo romance in the history of manga, this doesn't seem too bad. That series has raised and crushed my hopes with cliffhanger after cliffhanger like no other...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
HOw is it slow? Comes out monthly?
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
1-2 times a month. That's not the issue, though. The problem is that 175 chapters have come out so far with pathetic progress between the main couple. Every time you think something will happen, nothing happens in the end. Any progress eventually undoes itself. Somehow the story is good enough to keep you hooked, and I think the author knows that and is probably just dragging it out to reel more cash in. It's just one massive TEASE.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why not drop it until it's finished?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's better for you not to deny it than having someone make you admit it. <3

@Charlie: LOL~ Maybe you need to clean your LCD, drink a cup of coffee, or get some sleep. XD
Hmmm true ^^

Oh and I wish I could drop Skip Beat till it finishes but sadly, I'm hooked.. despite how much pain it causes me *sigh*

Has anyone else read it and felt this way?
 
Top