Re: The true Maracas fan club
I found Cata raids laughingly easy too. With the core group I raided with in Vanilla we could've lol'd through the raids in Cata but many left during the years and I always ended up with one or two guys who "read and knew the tactics" but who fucked up between phases like a retarded fly, trying repeatedly to fly through a window. Yes, I'm an elitist but I hate people who are like "THEORYCRAFT DURR WUZZAT I LIKE SPIRIT FOR MY HUNTER DERP DERP". Bad players can go and die for all that I care. Nobody cares about them anyway.
Switched to PvP but it was also quite tainted from the hellish stat called "Resilience". A facerolling noob could spank me JUST because he had more resilience, however, if he would've been that ahead in PvE gear, I'd still do more dps and overall damage than him. Why? Because, as stated above, he's a facerolling noob. Resilience was a piece of shit stat trying to separate pvp with pve gear.
I'll try guild wars 2 and if it doesn't work I'll blow up all MMO studios headquarters in rage.
How difficult can it be to make a proper, pain-in-the-ass difficult MMORPG. DAMN.
/RANT