Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yep, Dirk is a late bloomer.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I actually took Tae Kwon Do to lose weight. Though I wasn't told that muscle weighed more than fat, and all I saw was my weight increasing, so I quit (also because I started smoking, and I couldn't keep up with the training anymore); whole reason to why I always play as a caster (may it be a warlock, mage, priest, etc...). Magic users only need to hone their minds to be able to unleash hell and blow people up into McNuggets.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and you now realized that the mage archetype is a skinny guy, while dwarven (and oftentimes human) badass sidekick archetypes who use two-handed weapons are usually big around the midsection.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

My psych profile is congruent to the class.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

My psych profile is congruent to the class.
Heh. My psych profile is a rogue - the lying, backstabbing trap laying kind. And I usually play the class whenever it's available in an RPG game.

rant: I FUCKING HATE THE RAIN IT MADE ME SLOPPING WET Using an umbrella is not an option when you're carrying something half your weight
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol non-fighter classes: http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/551

Rogues never really appealed to me. I prefer to pick things off from afar with balls of fire, bolts of ice/ shadow energy/electricity. As long as I can stay at a safe distance and blow shit up, I'm happy (as long as it's magic...I prefer high-fantasy to sci-fi).
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yep, Dirk is a late bloomer.
He is not. He's been performing ever since Dallas got into the finals before. He's part of the all-star, etc.

I've always supported Dallas because of him.

I prefer to pick things off from afar with balls of fire, bolts of ice/ shadow energy/electricity. As long as I can stay at a safe distance and blow shit up, I'm happy (as long as it's magic...I prefer high-fantasy to sci-fi).
hmm... sounds to me like you're non-confrontational.

I prefer a combination of both. Kung sa Diablos pa, Paladin. At kung sa Dota, Agility na may distance skills like Vengeful and that white tiger hero. haha. I wonder what that would say about my character: sigurista? :p
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Oh, I'm confrontational. I just choose to use my words to inflict abuse since mental/emotional damage lasts longer than physical pain.

I'm not totally opposed to using melee characters. But if I do, I'd go for things that are either heavily armored or can self-heal (death knight, enhancement shaman).
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

cold or poison effect? lasting a few seconds? lol.

how geeky can I get? >.<
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Bane of Agony last up to 28 seconds, increasing damage dealt the longer it's applied, and affected by haste (lowering the interval between "ticks").

It's geek pride day today babs.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

He is not. He's been performing ever since Dallas got into the finals before. He's part of the all-star, etc.

I've always supported Dallas because of him.
Well he was a specialized 3-pointer when he began his career, now look at him - MVP material.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

/enters
:oh
Basketball talk huh...
/leaves

(At least i got you guys talking again =_=)

Speaking of games, LA noire anyone? Arrived on sat, but havent played much yet. Need to devout a whole weekend to it, but will have to wait until my work contract ends next week.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

i don't play on consoles imp.

btw just found out the different modes in crysis 2, there's a mode called 'classic' which removes all superarmor gameplay (and feels much like call of duty indeed). got the winning shot (for my team) on my first foray. which is the last 5 minutes of the round. after i got killed four times.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

mavs-thunder game 5 in half an hour. im a heat fan, but i dont mind the mavs winning the title. they deserve it.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Anyone recommend a good completed romance shounen manga? Something with decent action like a sports or combat manga, probably.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

mavs win. ticket to finals. i bet it's heat on the eastern. and lebron finally getting his championship.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yes, lbj getting his ring, next season. mavs in 6.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I don't own a console, so I haven't tried it yet. I normally go to a friend's place if I want to play a console game, but he's not going to be back in Manila till next week zzz.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

/enters
:oh
Basketball talk huh...
/leaves

(At least i got you guys talking again =_=)
I missed you, imp. where have you been spamming lately? :fan

i dont mind the mavs winning the title. they deserve it.
mavs win. ticket to finals. i bet it's heat on the eastern. and lebron finally getting his championship.
yes, lbj getting his ring, next season. mavs in 6.
yer. Mavs deserve it this season. I'm soooo mavs.

Anyone recommend a good completed romance shounen manga? Something with decent action like a sports or combat manga, probably.
School Rumble. - super gag and funny :nod

Adachi series. (Was it you who started reading Cross Game? did you ever finish it? You can try his other series too.)

Ranma 1/2. Inuyasha. (I'm reading Inuyasha now, and I totally love it! :nuts)

and I wonder if you've read "Honey and Clover"? It's not shounen, but it's college life, and I'm sure you can totally relate, kuro-tan. ^^
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Yeah, I've finished Cross Game. So go H2, then? School Rumble sounds good, too.

Will give 'em a shot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top