- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
yep, Dirk is a late bloomer.
yep, Dirk is a late bloomer.
Heh. My psych profile is a rogue - the lying, backstabbing trap laying kind. And I usually play the class whenever it's available in an RPG game.My psych profile is congruent to the class.
He is not. He's been performing ever since Dallas got into the finals before. He's part of the all-star, etc.yep, Dirk is a late bloomer.
hmm... sounds to me like you're non-confrontational.I prefer to pick things off from afar with balls of fire, bolts of ice/ shadow energy/electricity. As long as I can stay at a safe distance and blow shit up, I'm happy (as long as it's magic...I prefer high-fantasy to sci-fi).

Well he was a specialized 3-pointer when he began his career, now look at him - MVP material.He is not. He's been performing ever since Dallas got into the finals before. He's part of the all-star, etc.
I've always supported Dallas because of him.

I missed you, imp. where have you been spamming lately?/enters
Basketball talk huh...
/leaves
(At least i got you guys talking again =_=)

i dont mind the mavs winning the title. they deserve it.
mavs win. ticket to finals. i bet it's heat on the eastern. and lebron finally getting his championship.
yer. Mavs deserve it this season. I'm soooo mavs.yes, lbj getting his ring, next season. mavs in 6.
School Rumble. - super gag and funnyAnyone recommend a good completed romance shounen manga? Something with decent action like a sports or combat manga, probably.

)