Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

There are some awesome ones if you look in the right places. I know for sure that I've seen cool ones in London but I can't exactly remember where :headscratch
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I guess your people are more talented than we are:p
Please share if you find something!:zomg

Maybe i should look more closely next time i go out.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Googlez&!

My first post at the thread of the most awesome artist of MH :3c

and i am not lying btw , but that's manly because you are the only i know :p

I am kidding :comfort

Do you like Harry Potter ? :worrybunny
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

So... a new shop opened near my house... an amazing one and they have all colors of copics so I was thinking of buying a few to try them out... any colors suggestions?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

My first post at the thread of the most awesome artist of MH :3c

and i am not lying btw , but that's manly because you are the only i know :p

I am kidding :comfort

Do you like Harry Potter ? :worrybunny
So you have finally appeared,huh.I don't know how seriously i can take your statement,so i'll just say "Thanks!" without 'thanking' you.:ninja

So... a new shop opened near my house... an amazing one and they have all colors of copics so I was thinking of buying a few to try them out... any colors suggestions?
You should definitly try it,but don't be surprised when they end up being expensive.It's new shop,though,so their prises should not be too high to attract customers.:eyeroll
As for your question,i can't really reccomend anything,because nearly every color is useful,but you can look at the colorings in my gallery.Tell me the color you want and i'll give you the number;)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

They are 4€ each individual one. haven't seen the packs prices though they should come out cheaper but for now I'd buy a few individual ones.

I'll check your galery and ask for the number later :amuse
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

They are 4€ each individual one. haven't seen the packs prices though they should come out cheaper but for now I'd buy a few individual ones.

I'll check your galery and ask for the number later :amuse
4€ is alright.I get them for 3€ and sometimes 2.50€ at my shop,because the owner and i get along well.:nod
But buying individual ones is good for now,as not everybody likes working with them.
Oh,and be sure to buy those instead of those.;)

Sure do.And while you're at it,i might even upload some other colorings,where i used a wider variety of colors.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Oh yeah those with the brush nib. I have worked with the other ones for designers with hard nib. They are also cool probably not as cool though.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah,they're not as cool.I bought tons of copics with hard nib only to find out that the others are way better.Spent so much money on copics i now barely use:fail

I think the brush nib copics have less colors,though.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

can't you use the ink from the others?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Probably,but i still need to have the respective copic sketch for that.It's not a big deal,though.I can use them for smaller areas.

On another note, did you actually have digital art classes in your art school?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I do but i work mostly with vector stuff I barely touch my tablet.

We usually work with vector, photomanipulation or 3D design.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Vector art is kinda risky.You have to be a pro to make something good with it,at least in my eyes.I'm not a fan of it.

3D design sounds interesting!Did you also create houses with blender or google sketchup?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Vector art is kinda risky.You have to be a pro to make something good with it,at least in my eyes.I'm not a fan of it.

3D design sounds interesting!Did you also create houses with blender or google sketchup?
I like vectors but I preffer 3D.

I make houses with Autocad and animations with Maya.

I made a house the first term. A logo, business card and a magazine on the second term.

This term I'm doing a mansion with about 10 rooms and I think I won't be able to make it in time :lmao
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I haven't heard of neither Autocad nor Maya,yet.Are they free-ware?

Wow,sounds awesome.I wish i had art school T__T Luckily my school is quite artsy,so it's fantastic,but still:/

Woah!We're supposed to build a house this term,but we only have 60 m^2(it's for one person,though).How many m^2 can you use?I mean,10 rooms is quite a lot:lmao
(Damn procrastination,i bet that's why you won't make it in time:XD)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I haven't heard of neither Autocad nor Maya,yet.Are they free-ware?

Wow,sounds awesome.I wish i had art school T__T Luckily my school is quite artsy,so it's fantastic,but still:/

Woah!We're supposed to build a house this term,but we only have 60 m^2(it's for one person,though).How many m^2 can you use?I mean,10 rooms is quite a lot:lmao
(Damn procrastination,i bet that's why you won't make it in time:XD)
Well it's not freeware but you can manage to get it if you know what I mean :3c

In the first term we had 16 square metters :lmao
We had to come up with solutions to save space.
I inspired myself in this guy for many solutions :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak

This term I have no limit in size but that was my downfall I guess :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Googlez&!

Magico chapter was pretty good :woo

I wonder if you think the same Googlez :worrybunny
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Well it's not freeware but you can manage to get it if you know what I mean :3c

In the first term we had 16 square metters :lmao
We had to come up with solutions to save space.
I inspired myself in this guy for many solutions :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak

This term I have no limit in size but that was my downfall I guess :crying
I know what you mean.How do you think did i get ps?:3c

That's small:lmaoBut the task sounds interesting.I have to check out what this guy presented,it might even help me a little with my own house.

I know what you mean>_>Even though i would probably prefer no limit at all.
Magico chapter was pretty good :woo

I wonder if you think the same Googlez :worrybunny
Yeah,it was great!The story did not move much forward and i still wonder why they're making this big a fuss out of the little present.But i like that we got a small look into the world of Magico and it's also good to see that a girl from a Shonen does not always need to be protected by the hero.
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

yeah 16m2 is really small... the bathroom itself used up most of the space :lmao
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Sleeping on the toilet,cooking in the bathtub.Awesome!
 
Top