- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh, sure it is. Bio takes tons of memorizing, and it's nothing compared to what you have to go through when you want to be a doctor. =___= But there are logic and systems in Bio too; once you've got hold of it, it becomes easier to remember it.
Who knows? Maybe you're kinda depressed with life, so all reasons combined, you might want to try something 'fun' like that. But I hope you live a happy life!Nothing really, just wait for them to find or me to accidentally find them
I don't specially go looking for to overcome my fear nor do I throw myself into a forest and try to survive for 3 days.
Nope, I don't take Bio. I heard it needs alot of memorizing

Oh, sure it is. Bio takes tons of memorizing, and it's nothing compared to what you have to go through when you want to be a doctor. =___= But there are logic and systems in Bio too; once you've got hold of it, it becomes easier to remember it.





but srsly, a doctor is a really great job.
she is my mum afterall
.




but I never got the chance to be the one that threw it in
thanks but I'm still learning