Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I'm in shock :o

Forget me ever being a mod... ever :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Hohooo...:tem...this is why I like babygirl...sharp words for a not ethereal being, almost snake-like...but I guess beings located in two-dimensional world cannot perceive the actual pleasure when they experience it...maybe I should lower my level to at least half-ethereal:headscratch


I'm in shock :o

Forget me ever being a mod... ever :o
You can probably still be one, for now at least...:3c...until you go on a certain mountain-trip:faint
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I hear no evil, i see no evil, i feel no evil.

I''m a very pure being, full of pure darkness.

*cuddles under blankets*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

The cuddle means, that you are indeed half ethereal as I thought...I'm soo glad:wtf...that means UR down to earth, yet up in heaven, slithering as a snake, yet cutting through clouds with like a majestic hawk, shining evil...half ethereal means I can dream of reaching you

*cuddles*


Good night shining evil!Try to catch some sleep URself:bye
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Thanks gb for your birthday wishes via a certain pm. It was quite refreshing to see~! :3c





:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Yeah, I'll reply back to everyone in my thread this weekend some time. I'm kinda short on "free" time atm. :hurr


Btw - did you really send me a virus? :oh I only turned on my comp this morning and it found a shit load of infections. I searched on google about this particular virus and where the origin of this said virus comes from and you won't believe where!? :oh


Russia. :-_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Yeah, I'll reply back to everyone in my thread this weekend some time. I'm kinda short on "free" time atm. :hurr


Btw - did you really send me a virus? :oh I only turned on my comp this morning and it found a shit load of infections. I searched on google about this particular virus and where the origin of this said virus comes from and you won't believe where!? :oh


Russia. :-_-
:o u got me;)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Well...it's no biggie now that I sorted it out but still...t'was quite a coincidence...:-_-


Baka.


Why hasn't jorped made a thread yet? It would be amusing to see what happens if he did make one. :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Well...it's no biggie now that I sorted it out but still...t'was quite a coincidence...:-_-


Baka.


Why hasn't jorped made a thread yet? It would be amusing to see what happens if he did make one. :lmao
that thread would be closed in 1 week.:darn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I thought that happened to your thread as well!? :oh Not too sure if that was in the first week though. What's the record atm? :XD


So I heard the good news. :3c You're going to start reviewing claymore now. :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I thought that happened to your thread as well!? :oh Not too sure if that was in the first week though. What's the record atm? :XD


So heard the good news. :3c You're going to start reviewing claymore now. :zomg
yeah I will give my best :dance

Btw I closed this thread myself, because i had my emo moment
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I can't wait for your first review~ :woo


You have that kinda power now? xDDD!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I can't wait for your first review~ :woo


You have that kinda power now? xDDD!
heh Naturally I had that kind of power. After all jessica-sama is an all-powerful being.Even M3J kneels before her
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

You know reviewing involves thinking and writing ?

I mean you can't do that :worrybunny
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

You know reviewing involves thinking and writing ?

I mean you can't do that :worrybunny
I also already told him that , but the problem is that as he doesn't think he didn't understand it :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Now, now, don't be too hard on good_boy, haha~
Have you been reviewing before? What made you interested in reviewing?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Now, now, don't be too hard on good_boy, haha~
Have you been reviewing before? What made you interested in reviewing?
Hey phio-chan. Tbh I have never been reviewing before, but when i read other people reviews I kinda wanted to start reviewing myself plus i just love reviewing mangas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top