Hey shion 
Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids?
All you need to do is be awesome

Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids?

All you need to do is be awesome




the usual.Or you just need to read more carefully. XD
Ai, Shion. Both short and long names are awesome. Mine can be short (phio) or long (phio-chan). Both are awesome, yes.
Whatcha been up to lately?![]()
ahaha, okay.Hey shion
Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids?
All you need to do is be awesome![]()
Trying to recruit more people to the awesome club, aren't you?Hey shion
Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids?
All you need to do is be awesome![]()

Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching?the usual.
download anime, watch anime and read manga and watch drama.
but i also have exams which i havent studied for o.o
how about you?

i totally understand how you feel.Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching?
Me too, in general. I also have exam tomorrow but instead I come here. My study is far from finished too. I'm doomed this rate. XD
Then now you are offcially a chibiahaha, okay.

Off courseTrying to recruit more people to the awesome club, aren't you?![]()

xD okay. on the verge of world domination.Then now you are offcially a chibi![]()
LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"i totally understand how you feel.
the knowing of doom approaching you, yet you have no motivation to do anything.
im watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
i don't have that big of an interest in drama though.

Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3Then now you are offcially a chibi
Off course![]()
I need more people for world domination![]()
I'll tell you details about the plan soon enoughxD okay. on the verge of world domination.

Don't lose you motivation Phio-chanLOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"
________________________________________
Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3



im glad you regained motivation in the end :]LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"
Really? Why not? Some works (could be manga or anime or novel) which turned into a drama or movie could be disappointing (if not almost all the time), but some are great.![]()
Ill be waitingI'll tell you details about the plan soon enough![]()

Thank youu!!!! It's hard not to lose motivation sometimes, especially when I feel like all troubles suddenly come pouring down at the same time, but I'm always given the strength to go past it. So I'm thankful, and I'll keep doing my best. *hugs Banana*Don't lose you motivation Phio-chan
FIGHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You are cute just the way you are![]()
Yep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XDim glad you regained motivation in the end :]
yeah, i quite liked Mei-chan no Butler..i think that was what it was called, but im just not a drama person you know?
i have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--Whaddya have exams in?
ahaha...then watch it. the main dude looks so much like Jun Matsumoto O.OYep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XD

i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too wellHospitality? In exam? :O What a weird subject to be in exam. What kind of questions would you get? XD
Ah, Jun Matsumoto? I am not very fond of that actor so I might not be very interested, haha~ But I'll check it out when I have the time.![]()
How do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \oi have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--
Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me.i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too well
the next one is ... --shruggs--

mm-mm.. --shakes head--Is the hospitality class basically like home ec? I've never heard of a class with that sort of title. XD
ahaha...i have like 6 or 7..i will study hard person with the short name xDHow do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \o
it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me.
Good luck on the next one and other exams as well! When will it end?
Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.
i have 3 or 4 of them this week and 2 of them next week
thank-Q..i need luck at my pace.
i decided to pay attention in class today and realised..I KNOW NOTHING
ACCOMPLICES!Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3