Hello :3

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hey shion :D

Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids? :o

All you need to do is be awesome :cool:
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Or you just need to read more carefully. XD

Ai, Shion. Both short and long names are awesome. Mine can be short (phio) or long (phio-chan). Both are awesome, yes.

Whatcha been up to lately? :)
the usual.
download anime, watch anime and read manga and watch drama.
but i also have exams which i havent studied for o.o

how about you?


Hey shion :D

Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids? :o

All you need to do is be awesome :cool:
ahaha, okay.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hey shion :D

Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids? :o

All you need to do is be awesome :cool:
Trying to recruit more people to the awesome club, aren't you? :D

the usual.
download anime, watch anime and read manga and watch drama.
but i also have exams which i havent studied for o.o

how about you?
Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching? :)
Me too, in general. I also have exam tomorrow but instead I come here. My study is far from finished too. I'm doomed this rate. XD
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching? :)
Me too, in general. I also have exam tomorrow but instead I come here. My study is far from finished too. I'm doomed this rate. XD
i totally understand how you feel.
the knowing of doom approaching you, yet you have no motivation to do anything.

im watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
i don't have that big of an interest in drama though.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
i totally understand how you feel.
the knowing of doom approaching you, yet you have no motivation to do anything.

im watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
i don't have that big of an interest in drama though.
LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"

Really? Why not? Some works (could be manga or anime or novel) which turned into a drama or movie could be disappointing (if not almost all the time), but some are great. :)

Then now you are offcially a chibi :confetti


Off course :D
I need more people for world domination :kukuku
Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
xD okay. on the verge of world domination.
I'll tell you details about the plan soon enough :3c

LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"
________________________________________

Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3
Don't lose you motivation Phio-chan :o
FIGHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheerbunny

You are cute just the way you are :love
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"

Really? Why not? Some works (could be manga or anime or novel) which turned into a drama or movie could be disappointing (if not almost all the time), but some are great. :)
im glad you regained motivation in the end :]
yeah, i quite liked Mei-chan no Butler..i think that was what it was called, but im just not a drama person you know?

I'll tell you details about the plan soon enough :3c
Ill be waiting :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Don't lose you motivation Phio-chan :o
FIGHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheerbunny

You are cute just the way you are :love
Thank youu!!!! It's hard not to lose motivation sometimes, especially when I feel like all troubles suddenly come pouring down at the same time, but I'm always given the strength to go past it. So I'm thankful, and I'll keep doing my best. *hugs Banana*

im glad you regained motivation in the end :]
yeah, i quite liked Mei-chan no Butler..i think that was what it was called, but im just not a drama person you know?
Yep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Whaddya have exams in?
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Whaddya have exams in?
i have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--

Yep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XD
ahaha...then watch it. the main dude looks so much like Jun Matsumoto O.O
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hospitality? In exam? :O What a weird subject to be in exam. What kind of questions would you get? XD

Ah, Jun Matsumoto? I am not very fond of that actor so I might not be very interested, haha~ But I'll check it out when I have the time. :)
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hospitality? In exam? :O What a weird subject to be in exam. What kind of questions would you get? XD

Ah, Jun Matsumoto? I am not very fond of that actor so I might not be very interested, haha~ But I'll check it out when I have the time. :)
i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too well
the next one is ... --shruggs--
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Is the hospitality class basically like home ec? I've never heard of a class with that sort of title. XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
i have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--
How do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too well
the next one is ... --shruggs--
Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me. :D

Good luck on the next one and other exams as well! When will it end?
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is the hospitality class basically like home ec? I've never heard of a class with that sort of title. XD
mm-mm.. --shakes head--
it's to do with.. hospitality..so like serving people and decorating cakes and catering..i think..


How do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \o
ahaha...i have like 6 or 7..i will study hard person with the short name xD
but i keep getting distracted with anime.
history exam is coming up now D: ..in 2 days ..i think


Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me. :D

Good luck on the next one and other exams as well! When will it end?
it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.
i have 3 or 4 of them this week and 2 of them next week
thank-Q..i need luck at my pace.
i decided to pay attention in class today and realised..I KNOW NOTHING
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.
i have 3 or 4 of them this week and 2 of them next week
thank-Q..i need luck at my pace.
i decided to pay attention in class today and realised..I KNOW NOTHING
Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3
ACCOMPLICES!
i just had my history exam, i was sleepy (like always) and went to bed. I decided to wake up early at 5, study, then go to the exams)
i woke up at five and i got really tired so i slept again and woke up at 7. i tried to study, but each sentence i fell asleep. one time when i woke up i was lying in the middle of my room..which is weird 'coz i dont know how i got there. Then i decided to get tea, so i can focus. i fell asleep and tipped over my tea everywhere.. luckily the worksheets given in class that im suppose to learn from was on the floor and soaked up the tea. By the time i felt more awake and i could sorta start studying, i had to go to my exams oAO .

i failed. now to tackle my english and written hospitality tommorrow >3<
 
Top