Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

^^we will never lose
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Hey, maraca boy.
Just because you like maracas it doesn't mean you have to love pepper too.
Stop using your superpowers to spice my food. The soup today was so spicy that i was almost crying. It tasted good, but it was too spicy.




^_^

PS: fallout 2 back on the computer. It wasn't working on the IDE HD, but it went ok when i reinstalled windows on my SATA HD. Strange thing.


:poke
Richie will play on theeuropean leg of Bon Jovi the tour :dance

I wonder how it would be if there was a pairing Naruto tournament.
^_^
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Hey, maraca boy.
Just because you like maracas it doesn't mean you have to love pepper too.
Stop using your superpowers to spice my food. The soup today was so spicy that i was almost crying. It tasted good, but it was too spicy.

^_^
Me?:?bunny...:paperbag....I would never make you cry...however I do love spicy food...I wonder how do you know this, or how did you make the connection?
PS: fallout 2 back on the computer. It wasn't working on the IDE HD, but it went ok when i reinstalled windows on my SATA HD. Strange thing.
Is UR SATA HD in UR PC together with the IDE one?...I heard cases of incompatibility, where the SATA doesn't let the IDE work properly
:poke
Richie will play on theeuropean leg of Bon Jovi the tour :dance

I wonder how it would be if there was a pairing Naruto tournament.
^_^
:glomp
The concert will be super awesome...but it will be tiring...because the trip until Bucharest is hell...and Bucharest is hell, too if we're on topic:p...

Pairing Naruto tournament...hmmm...but the combinations are pretty endless...or what format RU thinking about?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

*comes to post a reply and sees all the pink*
:blink Too... much... pink! :s
*runs and cuddles under the blankets again*
I want my eni skin back! I can't see my sig properly here! :scry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

:mariachi is back... the question is for how long...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The true Maracas fan club

*comes to post a reply and sees all the pink*
:blink Too... much... pink! :s
*runs and cuddles under the blankets again*
I want my eni skin back! I can't see my sig properly here! :scry
Hopefully a dark theme will be worked on. I was a fan of eni's Dark theme myself as well.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Yay, we can get rid of the pink by using "default base".
I hope you guys can get a dark theme working with this version. It's really not because of my sig, i will change that as soon as i finish some coloring. The dark theme is more confortable for my sensitive eyes.

Me?:?bunny...:paperbag....I would never make you cry...however I do love spicy food...I wonder how do you know this, or how did you make the connection?
^_^ I was just messing around and showing the world that i ate a delicious soup, but too spicy for y taste. I had seconds anyway. But i needed half a liter of Pepsi to be able to eat each dish.


Is UR SATA HD in UR PC together with the IDE one?...I heard cases of incompatibility, where the SATA doesn't let the IDE work properly
Yes, it is. I needed to format my SATA and i was getting an error that didn't allow me to complete the Windows instalation. I keep the IDE for times like this. I thought it was a problem with my SATA at first, so i tried to install everything on the IDE.
The problem was with the RAM module, so now i am back to my SATA. :D

Pairing Naruto tournament...hmmm...but the combinations are pretty endless...or what format RU thinking about?
Hahaha, in my mind, everything is possible, except bestiality.
:lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

*comes to post a reply and sees all the pink*
:blink Too... much... pink! :s
*runs and cuddles under the blankets again*
I want my eni skin back! I can't see my sig properly here! :scry
Which was the eni skin? I used coffee last time...was it the dark theme?
*wants to join the party under blanket*

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Yay, we can get rid of the pink by using "default base".
I hope you guys can get a dark theme working with this version. It's really not because of my sig, i will change that as soon as i finish some coloring. The dark theme is more confortable for my sensitive eyes.
Well something is in the making...I dunno what though...the techs are working on it...
^_^ I was just messing around and showing the world that i ate a delicious soup, but too spicy for y taste. I had seconds anyway. But i needed half a liter of Pepsi to be able to eat each dish.
No worries^_^...do you cook your own stuff?
Yes, it is. I needed to format my SATA and i was getting an error that didn't allow me to complete the Windows instalation. I keep the IDE for times like this. I thought it was a problem with my SATA at first, so i tried to install everything on the IDE.
The problem was with the RAM module, so now i am back to my SATA. :D
RAM module...that cause an error for installing windows? Now that's sth I never heard about...
Hahaha, in my mind, everything is possible, except bestiality.
:lmao
:p...I know that...but I was asking how do you imagine this...pre-established pairs fighting with each other, or separate people fighting for separate people...and maybe after that the resulting pairs fight each other?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The true Maracas fan club

oh boy, so this is the fan club
:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas:maracas

left, right, left, right. siga ritmo :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Oh yeah...shake it:maracas:maracas:maracas
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

We had the other skin for a few hours then, puff...

There were 2 dark versions, one was the eni theme that i used.

I do cook my food, but i didn't cook that soup.

I never thought Ram module would mess with my hard disk. But it did.

The pairing war would had repeated names like NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, InoSaku, etc... We kinda have this war already in that thread about romance every time something comes up. ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

We had the other skin for a few hours then, puff...

There were 2 dark versions, one was the eni theme that i used.

I do cook my food, but i didn't cook that soup.

I never thought Ram module would mess with my hard disk. But it did.

The pairing war would had repeated names like NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, InoSaku, etc... We kinda have this war already in that thread about romance every time something comes up. ^_^
It's still a bit hard to believe that the ram screwed it up...how do you know it was the ram module...I never heard of such a case before, so I'm a lil bit interested...

And I see...a pair war...but the combinations are really endless, unless we would want to promote just the popular ones, like U mentioned or sth like Shika x Temari etc...ChoujiXIno...anyways...this is something I will remember
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I was having 2 or 3 different errors happening before formatting my SATA. One of them could be Ram module or the HD was going to hell. The other error was related to Ram module only (IRQL blah blah blah and something with NON_PAGED_AREA).
I tried all those stuff like chkdsk /r, spc/ XXX, etc before formatting and nothing.
I formatted and i had one of the error plus the instalation was always interrupted cause it couldn't install the file setupdd.sys.
The imediate solution to test if it was the ram module was to decrease the RAM clock in the BIOS. It worked. It also worked to use another old module i had (only 256 mb).
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I was having 2 or 3 different errors happening before formatting my SATA. One of them could be Ram module or the HD was going to hell. The other error was related to Ram module only (IRQL blah blah blah and something with NON_PAGED_AREA).
I tried all those stuff like chkdsk /r, spc/ XXX, etc before formatting and nothing.
I formatted and i had one of the error plus the instalation was always interrupted cause it couldn't install the file setupdd.sys.
The imediate solution to test if it was the ram module was to decrease the RAM clock in the BIOS. It worked. It also worked to use another old module i had (only 256 mb).
I see...well it's good to learn something new every day...personally I never encountered this error regarding to the RAM...I heard case of driver problem, Microsoft even created a thread that was related to a display driver...but RAM...

PS: after a short google expedition...lowering UR speed was indeed a good idea...this might be similar to he problem I heard about SATAs and IDEs...
A friend of mine had SATA and IDE, but the frequencies were different, and he needed time for the OS to load in the drives of the SATA...because of the SATA's different frequency it didn't recognize the IDE for a while...at least that was the explanation I heard
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Get ready to be spanked tomorrow if your "predictions" come true.

No DGM spoilers so far.
*Suffering abstinence effects*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Hmmm...I'm not sure what's the reason for that:?bunny

Just drop DGM, it causes U too much pain:3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

But DGM is better than all the other mangas that I read. T_T
I love Tyki Mikk.

And you predicted TnJ.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

But DGM is better than all the other mangas that I read. T_T
I love Tyki Mikk.

And you predicted TnJ.
But I heard many people saying that it kinda went downhill...really downhill after a while

Oh that...of course...well it seems that there might be some action, but that's all...but wasn't it predictable?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I'm loving DGM. Lots of people complained about last years chapters (Kanda arc), but we have the sellings numbers now and DGM sold 528k copies from previous volume. That's close to the range since it went to Jump SQ.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I face-palmed in real life today. Because of a post in MH.
Definately not a good day, not today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top