

Me?Hey, maraca boy.
Just because you like maracas it doesn't mean you have to love pepper too.
Stop using your superpowers to spice my food. The soup today was so spicy that i was almost crying. It tasted good, but it was too spicy.
^_^
...
....I would never make you cry...however I do love spicy food...I wonder how do you know this, or how did you make the connection?Is UR SATA HD in UR PC together with the IDE one?...I heard cases of incompatibility, where the SATA doesn't let the IDE work properlyPS: fallout 2 back on the computer. It wasn't working on the IDE HD, but it went ok when i reinstalled windows on my SATA HD. Strange thing.
Richie will play on theeuropean leg of Bon Jovi the tour
I wonder how it would be if there was a pairing Naruto tournament.
^_^

...
Too... much... pink! 

Hopefully a dark theme will be worked on. I was a fan of eni's Dark theme myself as well.*comes to post a reply and sees all the pink*
Too... much... pink!
*runs and cuddles under the blankets again*
I want my eni skin back! I can't see my sig properly here!![]()
^_^ I was just messing around and showing the world that i ate a delicious soup, but too spicy for y taste. I had seconds anyway. But i needed half a liter of Pepsi to be able to eat each dish.Me?...
....I would never make you cry...however I do love spicy food...I wonder how do you know this, or how did you make the connection?
Yes, it is. I needed to format my SATA and i was getting an error that didn't allow me to complete the Windows instalation. I keep the IDE for times like this. I thought it was a problem with my SATA at first, so i tried to install everything on the IDE.Is UR SATA HD in UR PC together with the IDE one?...I heard cases of incompatibility, where the SATA doesn't let the IDE work properly

Hahaha, in my mind, everything is possible, except bestiality.Pairing Naruto tournament...hmmm...but the combinations are pretty endless...or what format RU thinking about?

Which was the eni skin? I used coffee last time...was it the dark theme?*comes to post a reply and sees all the pink*
Too... much... pink!
*runs and cuddles under the blankets again*
I want my eni skin back! I can't see my sig properly here!![]()
Well something is in the making...I dunno what though...the techs are working on it...Yay, we can get rid of the pink by using "default base".
I hope you guys can get a dark theme working with this version. It's really not because of my sig, i will change that as soon as i finish some coloring. The dark theme is more confortable for my sensitive eyes.
No worries^_^...do you cook your own stuff?^_^ I was just messing around and showing the world that i ate a delicious soup, but too spicy for y taste. I had seconds anyway. But i needed half a liter of Pepsi to be able to eat each dish.
RAM module...that cause an error for installing windows? Now that's sth I never heard about...Yes, it is. I needed to format my SATA and i was getting an error that didn't allow me to complete the Windows instalation. I keep the IDE for times like this. I thought it was a problem with my SATA at first, so i tried to install everything on the IDE.
The problem was with the RAM module, so now i am back to my SATA.![]()
Hahaha, in my mind, everything is possible, except bestiality.
![]()
...I know that...but I was asking how do you imagine this...pre-established pairs fighting with each other, or separate people fighting for separate people...and maybe after that the resulting pairs fight each other?

















It's still a bit hard to believe that the ram screwed it up...how do you know it was the ram module...I never heard of such a case before, so I'm a lil bit interested...We had the other skin for a few hours then, puff...
There were 2 dark versions, one was the eni theme that i used.
I do cook my food, but i didn't cook that soup.
I never thought Ram module would mess with my hard disk. But it did.
The pairing war would had repeated names like NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, InoSaku, etc... We kinda have this war already in that thread about romance every time something comes up. ^_^
I see...well it's good to learn something new every day...personally I never encountered this error regarding to the RAM...I heard case of driver problem, Microsoft even created a thread that was related to a display driver...but RAM...I was having 2 or 3 different errors happening before formatting my SATA. One of them could be Ram module or the HD was going to hell. The other error was related to Ram module only (IRQL blah blah blah and something with NON_PAGED_AREA).
I tried all those stuff like chkdsk /r, spc/ XXX, etc before formatting and nothing.
I formatted and i had one of the error plus the instalation was always interrupted cause it couldn't install the file setupdd.sys.
The imediate solution to test if it was the ram module was to decrease the RAM clock in the BIOS. It worked. It also worked to use another old module i had (only 256 mb).


But I heard many people saying that it kinda went downhill...really downhill after a whileBut DGM is better than all the other mangas that I read. T_T
I love Tyki Mikk.
And you predicted TnJ.