Heya nother Newbie

mikirisoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
hi i'm mikirisoul but you can call me mika,I may not really like shoujo but i'm a HUGE shonen fan i hope that i will have a good time here ^ ^
:D:darn
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey mikirisoul, welcome to MH~ :party. I'm sure you found this place by now but in-case you haven't try the Shoujo & Josei section. If you like anime give the Otaku Cafe a try.

Then there is always the fun forums. Which is fun ^^.

Edit: My fault. I thought your post said Shoujo instead of Shonen. Ignore the shojo thread link. :sweat.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hi and welcome.

Good Ending is a good shounen.
 

mikirisoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
its okay ^ ^ cool sig btw, i like transfer student storm bringer as well ^ ^
M3J@-thanks i'll try it
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
its okay ^ ^ cool sig btw, i like transfer student storm bringer as well ^ ^
I think its pretty funny. Glad you like it to. Although the last chapter I read made me kind of think twice about it. Haha - without spoiling.

If you can try to post in the manhwa sections as its a new area for MH and needs more :love.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hello, mika! Welcome to MH. Have a great stay here! ^__^

Ah, another friend from Trinidad I met here, after kakashi-san, hehe~ I'm wondering why do you dislike shoujo and love shonen that much. :D
 

mikirisoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
hehe i'm honoured ^_^
hmmm well about that,during the age of 12-13 I was a huge shoujo fan,then I had a small personality twitch and began liking shonen at 14-15,my favourite shoujos from before still remain though;like skip beat,othello and special a, I also don't mind kaichoa wa maid-sama ^ _^ there was also this one cute oneshot that stumbled upon recently and I was furious that it ended so shortly, I've forgotten the name though, I'll have to look through my history for it
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hello, mikirisoul~

Do you have any pets?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Have you read GE yet? If so, how'd you like it?

Naruto, One Piece, and Beelzebub are good shounens as well. READ! :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
hehe i'm honoured ^_^
hmmm well about that,during the age of 12-13 I was a huge shoujo fan,then I had a small personality twitch and began liking shonen at 14-15,my favourite shoujos from before still remain though;like skip beat,othello and special a, I also don't mind kaichoa wa maid-sama ^ _^ there was also this one cute oneshot that stumbled upon recently and I was furious that it ended so shortly, I've forgotten the name though, I'll have to look through my history for it
Haha, thank you. XD

I see. Yay for Kaichou wa Maid-sama! I like that series as well. I think Usui is awesome, and Misaki is sweet in her own way. Although I think she's too wild sometimes. ^^" What do you think of them? I watched the anime of Special A. Can't say that it's very impressive, though. The are is pretty good, but the plot is pretty... boring, so I must say. But I believe the manga is longer, and therefore there is a high possibility that it's better than the anime, no? :P
 

mikirisoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
its awsome ^ ^ and i have read all of those, and i loooooove beelzebub,still don't get the wings though
phio_chan@ the manga is a bit better ^ ^ and i like misaki's wildness;it makes her funny in a way, no? and usui................wow i'm speechless but i really like his character
@Naiomidee hiya! no ,not at the moment but i once had a cat,it was a stray and it wandered into my yard and my sister and i fed it a few times and after that she became a normal pet for us after a few months,its turned out she was pregnant and had oodles of kittens,lol i loved those kittens.hmm now that i think about it technically all my pets were by accident:a cute white rabbit,a cock that jump kicked my sister(don't know how that happened -o-) and a goldfish
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
phio_chan@ the manga is a bit better ^ ^ and i like misaki's wildness;it makes her funny in a way, no? and usui................wow i'm speechless but i really like his character
Haha, I agree. That's what makes her herself, and one of the traits of the manga, I think. I mean, aren't we curious to see how this proud kaichou woud get through her relationships and other problems? XD
But I think the plot is moving rather slow lately. I feel like I want to see more of what would happen to Usui-kun with his background. ^^"
 

mikirisoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
that's true ^_^
Though I have to say I don't like it when plots slow down because I have a short attention span.So unless the manga/anime is really good I might probably drop it until I'm ready to pick it up again, I hope it speeds up soon
 
Top