- Joined
- May 9, 2011
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
hi i'm mikirisoul but you can call me mika,I may not really like shoujo but i'm a HUGE shonen fan i hope that i will have a good time here ^ ^






. I'm sure you found this place by now but in-case you haven't try the Shoujo & Josei section. If you like anime give the Otaku Cafe a try.
.
I think its pretty funny. Glad you like it to. Although the last chapter I read made me kind of think twice about it. Haha - without spoiling.its okay ^ ^ cool sig btw, i like transfer student storm bringer as well ^ ^
.


Haha, thank you. XDhehe i'm honoured ^_^
hmmm well about that,during the age of 12-13 I was a huge shoujo fan,then I had a small personality twitch and began liking shonen at 14-15,my favourite shoujos from before still remain though;like skip beat,othello and special a, I also don't mind kaichoa wa maid-sama ^ _^ there was also this one cute oneshot that stumbled upon recently and I was furious that it ended so shortly, I've forgotten the name though, I'll have to look through my history for it
Haha, I agree. That's what makes her herself, and one of the traits of the manga, I think. I mean, aren't we curious to see how this proud kaichou woud get through her relationships and other problems? XDphio_chan@ the manga is a bit better ^ ^ and i like misaki's wildness;it makes her funny in a way, no? and usui................wow i'm speechless but i really like his character