The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Bali said you are fat :lmao

Not that I'm disagreeing, but this was kinda not nice :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh, insecure about ourselves are we? I was just assuming it was a weird camera angle, you laid down, and you've buffed up (as you're a tennis player).

But if that's how you're going to interpret it then... well, you said it. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's all over your facebook... :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think bene would appreciate comments like that Ascle-chan :eyeroll
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't think bene would appreciate comments like that Ascle-chan :eyeroll
yeah bene will complain :sweat
But, but, but... GB is my girlfriend. I can bite my girlfriends, can't I? :worrybunny

He won't complain about messing GB's hair since Bene uses very short hair. Suedehead.
*starts humming the song*
Why do you come here?
When you know it makes things hard for me
Then you know
Oh, why do you come?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:notrust

I like girl on girl...but I've been working to get you girlfriend, lately...so I guess I have to give up now:(

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

And I don't have a choice in my hairstyle:darn...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sun's been a b*tch lately and my job has it's privileges. ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So to sum up, yes you have? :3c

Anyway you look cool dude, I'd recommend you to my friend's sisters :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Looking good, but don't exaggerate or it'll look unnatural. Its hard to tell by oneself when it is enough though. Been there, done that :D


Ohw, the notorious puuresident Jorped posted a picuuture, nicy! :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Jorped, you look, exactly, like I thought you would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top