The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I thought he was a fat narutard :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Jorped, you look, exactly, like I thought you would.
Is that something good ? :worrybunny

:lmao

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I dunno why, I thought he was blonde o.o
You look like André indeed o/
Why do you though i was blonde ? zomg
I wish i was but i am not :s

But i prefer being imagined as that and not like a fat narutard :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing your pic with us Jorped!! nice one! :whoo
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome picture, jorpee~ :Gaipose





Next step: make an "intro" thread. :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You've been saying that for how long now!? :oh
Already for quite some time :lmao
But i will definitely create one :thumbs
I have exams soon, so i won't create a thread, god knows that i already loose a lot of time here :sweat, instead of being study , so i don't want to spend more :oh And at the same time i don't want people to be asking me questions , that i wouldn't loose much time answer to. Some of my next days are going to be crazy :crying so i wouldn't be able of loosing much time here to answer to all them :s
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please stick to discussing the pics, guys. Thanks. :)

Anyway, great pics, everyone! You're all looking good. :thumbs And goldb's pic makes me hungry for ice cream. :drool :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Do you want some? goodie-chan? :hurr

[goods]Yup. Gimme~~~ :lovebunny[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I fear I might not be as creative as him though :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
saru:wtf...moar:yelling



Please...:worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No Bene! remember asce-chan!! :wtf

Nice pic Lalla-chan, your hair looks really nice :thumbs

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pics, much appreciated :super
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
No Bene! remember asce-chan!! :wtf

Nice pic Lalla-chan, your hair looks really nice :thumbs

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pics, much appreciated :super
I remember, don't worry:noworry...
I just appreciate what I like:noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okies, Cos I'm rooting for you guys!!! BenexAsce FTW!!! :wub
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top