The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I only have my prom dress. xD But I like trollfaces, so... maybe? :D
Bare with this for now, because you might actually see me one day. :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why are you so shy? I used to feel the same way, but I just said screw it...and I'm still alive :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Believe me, I'm not like how I used to be. :oh I generally am okay with photos of myself now, i used to be really bad with it, hating all of my photos, raging about someone photographing me. I hated cameras so much! :D But I'm still kinda shy and it's weird showing my face to someone who I haven't seen in real life. No offence there! :sweat But if my life goes how I wanted to, you may see and hear me one day.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Believe me, I'm not like how I used to be. :oh I generally am okay with photos of myself now, i used to be really bad with it, hating all of my photos, raging about someone photographing me. I hated cameras so much! :D But I'm still kinda shy and it's weird showing my face to someone who I haven't seen in real life. No offence there! :sweat But if my life goes how I wanted to, you may see and hear me one day.
Mmm, sounds like a bunch of lip-service :3c

I posted in the thread years ago...though the image is probably dead, oh well :plot

That's such a cop-out :yelling

Oh well :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks, Farfalla, but don't expect much! I really like photography and wanted to get a camera for a while now, but even when I get one, I doubt I'll be doing a lot of photo uploading.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I have posted here as well...so don't hold it back...I really wanna see a trollface with prom dress:lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naaaah, I don't think so. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awww you're shy? :hee

I feel it's only right that we play "guess the face" game :smugbunny

But just do what you're comfortable with, it took most of us a long time to show our faces but we're all friends here :) well, most of us *cough* Herm, *cough*

:ninja
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Then again, you just might see me one day. :p
And I don't get the "cough" part, are you referring to someone?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Then again, you just might see me one day. :p
And I don't get the "cough" part, are you referring to someone?
to me... and googz... and bugzee... and all the other rest who is still face-less :ninja
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Show your face Alpha :yelling
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I guess that means I gotta post on my Prom (Called Formal here) on this? :XD

Weel maybe...

And Adorien that photo is funny as...:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Alex you beautiful motherf*cker! DAMN!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
non non adam sweetey you are the beautiful motherfoker : D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't like how that sounds. :oh
Just an expression :derp

No seriously, just google it :XD

And Farf, only those stalkersmart enough have had a glimpse of me since apparently the OLD pic I posted is dead...and that's fortunate as it was meant as a goof and SOME people who have seen it still give me mess about it -_-;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Why do I have the feeling that I just saw Fez?:lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Then again, you just might see me one day. :p
And I don't get the "cough" part, are you referring to someone?
I'm referring to those alpha mentioned; with the exception of Googz cos I have him on Facebook :amuse


@Alex: You smexy Basterd :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top