I only have my prom dress. xD But I like trollfaces, so... maybe? 
Bare with this for now, because you might actually see me one day.

Bare with this for now, because you might actually see me one day.




I generally am okay with photos of myself now, i used to be really bad with it, hating all of my photos, raging about someone photographing me. I hated cameras so much!
But I'm still kinda shy and it's weird showing my face to someone who I haven't seen in real life. No offence there!
But if my life goes how I wanted to, you may see and hear me one day.Mmm, sounds like a bunch of lip-serviceBelieve me, I'm not like how I used to be.I generally am okay with photos of myself now, i used to be really bad with it, hating all of my photos, raging about someone photographing me. I hated cameras so much!
But I'm still kinda shy and it's weird showing my face to someone who I haven't seen in real life. No offence there!
But if my life goes how I wanted to, you may see and hear me one day.




I don't like how that sounds.Mmm, sounds like a bunch of lip-service![]()



well, most of us *cough* Herm, *cough*

to me... and googz... and bugzee... and all the other rest who is still face-lessThen again, you just might see me one day.
And I don't get the "cough" part, are you referring to someone?


maybe... sometimes... in the future... probably... but I'm not sure...Show your face Alpha![]()



Just an expressionI don't like how that sounds.![]()




I'm referring to those alpha mentioned; with the exception of Googz cos I have him on FacebookThen again, you just might see me one day.
And I don't get the "cough" part, are you referring to someone?

