- Joined
- Nov 28, 2007
- Messages
- 3,346
- Reaction score
- 726
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
wtf? you got my facebook :\
And I also have pics in here.
Hilarious pic, by the way.
wtf? you got my facebook :\
And I also have pics in here.
really? I got some pics in a castle you can see me pretty clearly![]()
Really i gotta check
for females
really? I got some pics in a castle you can see me pretty clearly![]()

(no one, has to no i was 100% sure, he was a girl, back when i was new to FF
)
, 'nuff said)


Well done, kiddy. And now share yoursIt's kinda fun to check the real images of user's with the one, you imagined![]()

wtfTho, i received the most shock from probably farfalla, closely followed by yuki. I always thought farfalla was some gangster-chick, or something like that![]()

Just noticed the couple at the back of Lalla-chan's picture![]()


Oh you~Such a cute babykins. Awwww
I didn't think about that.That thread needs protection against Blitz now![]()

2 of them now.Great chibi pictures, Bot~! *0*
@ BBB - I wouldn't be worried about Crimson anymore.... *looks at goldb*
![]()

Do I? What makes you say that?Hey, AI, you look like a Corleone son.
dunno, probably because you didn't wanted to change your set, after MR gamegangsta-girl o.ô why?

hate to destroy your zomg moment but on the pic its actually not me i am stealin this pic from 1 guy.g_b looks 100% like i imagined him(no one, has to no i was 100% sure, he was a girl, back when i was new to FF
)


Smaller Format?hate to destroy your zomg moment but on the pic its actually not me i am stealin this pic from 1 guy.
<hr noshade size="1">
Nice pic Kdowns, i wonder if you can have a smaller format.![]()
the format u uploaded it...It was sarcasm i meant that you should upload some bigger pic as well.. And no i wont post Jessica's pic here stop askingSmaller Format?

xD I will upload a bigger format one later.the format u uploaded it...It was sarcasm i meant that you should upload some bigger pic as well.. And no i wont post Jessica's pic here stop asking![]()

