The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
finally i got to see oro n1 fan
I've posted pics before...and somehow all of them are aftermaths or while snipping alcoholic beverages:noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
First time I've seen any pics of you benny :D Nice pics guys!! :clap
We need more pics!!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
First time I've seen any pics of you benny :D Nice pics guys!! :clap
We need more pics!!!
Don't have any...as the post said...this was a facebook pic, where I'm tagged...so not even my own...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What?! Even I'm a bit of a hermit and I have pics! :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
What?! Even I'm a bit of a hermit and I have pics! :o
Well...I'm not really into pics...so I don't have...but others do...if I find something on FB, maybe I'll post it here...who knows
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I told ya it's hard :3c But yours look pretty decent, I must say >_>

and zomg :zomg benni can do this smoke ring thingie. I was tryin to learn it like for years, gave up on the half way though :sbunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I told ya it's hard :3c But yours look pretty decent, I must say >_>

and zomg :zomg benni can do this smoke ring thingie. I was tryin to learn it like for years, gave up on the half way though :sbunny
thnx. I am more skilled with the :hurr or :derp ones
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
benelori smokes!
:barf
That's not good for your health babyboy! :rant
You deserve my "EWWW's" instead of Mej now.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
WoW, benelori & smoking, hyhy xD Nice pic, man!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I love that there are plenty of holes for everyone on Orochimaru-sama's girlfriend...nice pic:XD...:clap
 

Orochimaru-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hop Hop Hop you guys calm down,she can be very agressive,you have to know how to handle it.

Once she's tamed she's a good ride!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Did someone call for a bitch-tamer?! lol :pwnge
 
Last edited:

Roark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I must say you all have some very nice pics :D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You are pretty good looking yourself roark :D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
wtf? you got my facebook :\

And I also have pics in here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top