I've posted pics before...and somehow all of them are aftermaths or while snipping alcoholic beveragesfinally i got to see oro n1 fan

I've posted pics before...and somehow all of them are aftermaths or while snipping alcoholic beveragesfinally i got to see oro n1 fan

maybe before i came here?I've posted pics before

Hmm...not sure...like last year something...after summer, which is autumnmaybe before i came here?![]()
...
Nice pics guys!! 
Don't have any...as the post said...this was a facebook pic, where I'm tagged...so not even my own...First time I've seen any pics of you bennyNice pics guys!!
We need more pics!!!

Well...I'm not really into pics...so I don't have...but others do...if I find something on FB, maybe I'll post it here...who knowsWhat?! Even I'm a bit of a hermit and I have pics!![]()
But yours look pretty decent, I must say >_>
benni can do this smoke ring thingie. I was tryin to learn it like for years, gave up on the half way though 
thnx. I am more skilled with theI told ya it's hardBut yours look pretty decent, I must say >_>
and zomgbenni can do this smoke ring thingie. I was tryin to learn it like for years, gave up on the half way though
![]()
or
ones


...



