Hello :3

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Yo, Shion, glad to see another chibi around on MH. We chibis should stay together to survive at this gruesome world called MH :shifty.

I'm alphabeta, but you can call me alpha, like everyone else does :thumbs. Actually, you can call me whatever you want just try to call me anything asides alpha :kukuku

I see you already met BBBro and he officialy made you a chibi. Well let me as the newborn president of the CCC congratulate you as well. :confetti

Why newborn? It's because up until now, it was BBB who was the president of the CCC. Now it's me. :nod


It's just that i haven't told him about it yet :eyeroll


Oh, yeah, before i forget. My standard question. Did you read Death Note/Bakuman? :derp
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Is that class fun, it definitely sounds like it! Only if you get to actually eat the cakes you decorate though. That really does sound interesting though. If you make a beautiful cake, you should totally post a picture. Also, I hope you kicked all those finals' butts! >o<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop getting distracted!

how'd you do in your exams? I only read your reply to me btw, so yeah. :|
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yo, Shion, glad to see another chibi around on MH. We chibis should stay together to survive at this gruesome world called MH :shifty.

I'm alphabeta, but you can call me alpha, like everyone else does :thumbs. Actually, you can call me whatever you want just try to call me anything asides alpha :kukuku

I see you already met BBBro and he officialy made you a chibi. Well let me as the newborn president of the CCC congratulate you as well. :confetti

Why newborn? It's because up until now, it was BBB who was the president of the CCC. Now it's me. :nod


It's just that i haven't told him about it yet :eyeroll


Oh, yeah, before i forget. My standard question. Did you read Death Note/Bakuman? :derp
Oh , hello there president CCC xD.
death note..i have the anime and i saw a bit of the movie.
i saw the first episode of bakuman and read some of it in Shounen Jump
May i ask why?
Is that class fun, it definitely sounds like it! Only if you get to actually eat the cakes you decorate though. That really does sound interesting though. If you make a beautiful cake, you should totally post a picture. Also, I hope you kicked all those finals' butts! >o<
ehehe, we do eat them xD, i ate them all. now that i had my exams i no longer have hospitality
one thing for sure, i failed that exam. 98% of my ans were bs and the other 2% was my name and teachers name oAO

Stop getting distracted!

how'd you do in your exams? I only read your reply to me btw, so yeah. :|
i should stop getting distracted, but it's so hard =.=
well my english exam, was JUST completed on time but i didn't get enough time to look over and correct mistakes
my history was a total fail, i didn't even finish it and i had no idea.
my hospitality was made up of bs and half-assed answers so i know i failed that one.
tell you what's awkward...when your the only one still doing the exam and everyones already finished and when you complain that it's hard and every tells you it was the easiest shit in their life -A-''
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
ACCOMPLICES!
i just had my history exam, i was sleepy (like always) and went to bed. I decided to wake up early at 5, study, then go to the exams)
i woke up at five and i got really tired so i slept again and woke up at 7. i tried to study, but each sentence i fell asleep. one time when i woke up i was lying in the middle of my room..which is weird 'coz i dont know how i got there. Then i decided to get tea, so i can focus. i fell asleep and tipped over my tea everywhere.. luckily the worksheets given in class that im suppose to learn from was on the floor and soaked up the tea. By the time i felt more awake and i could sorta start studying, i had to go to my exams oAO .

i failed. now to tackle my english and written hospitality tommorrow >3<
Aw, I'm sorry about that. At least you've tried your best. I had a small exam tomorrow yet look where I am now. XD

And don't let yourself down with the rest of the exams as well... You can do it. Maybe you just have to adjust your time better. Try studying in group, maybe? I find it helpful. :)
 

Shion Elpihas Levi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aw, I'm sorry about that. At least you've tried your best. I had a small exam tomorrow yet look where I am now. XD

And don't let yourself down with the rest of the exams as well... You can do it. Maybe you just have to adjust your time better. Try studying in group, maybe? I find it helpful. :)
a group? i always end up either being the annoying one who's throwing a tantrum due to confusion or IM the one who explains everything ('^'#)
 
Top