Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Holy shit Org. Where can I buy your CD? :nosebleed

making me wonder where my Tik Tok request is though :notrust
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Orgz you vocal god! :worship

I'm listening to yours "Tears of Jupiter" on wmp *repeat*.

:wtf

Do me next, I mean my request. :?bunny. (even though your not a fan of Bruno)


oh and moved the other posts here. ^___^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, I'm next and I want Coldplay- A Message :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Actually I already have recorded The Lazy Song, but I'm not too happy with it... Had a little bit of a cold when I recorded it. And I don't know if I'll get the opportunity record anything in the near future... :worrybunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope, I'm next and I want Coldplay- A Message :zomg
How did that happen? :?bunny - I thought I was first in line. :?bunny
:scry :box :wall <3.

Actually I already have recorded The Lazy Song, but I'm not too happy with it... Had a little bit of a cold when I recorded it. And I don't know if I'll get the opportunity record anything in the near future... :worrybunny
:comfort

Is it because of the school / job or money thing you mentioned in your thread?
Or because of the cold.

If you dont have more time, post the one you're not satisfied with.
Besides, I am not a protectionist like you. :hug
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Charlie: Aight, maybe (!) I'll upload it some time in the near future when I get the chance to.

@Blai: Challenge accepted! A badass, straight-up glove to the face like that will not pass unnoticed, know that much. I shall answer it when I get the chance to. Sometime soon, I pray.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Blai - I didnt know you had it in you~~~~~ <3. :love

/m3 - moments like this, I wish I could play an instrument and challenge you guys.
/m3- am sad.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Org +Blai and two random swedish girls for A-teens reloaded generation :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah i also am :XD

I wish i spoke english as well as you guys :darn
you can do a Portuguese song, if you want to. Of course, you would have to explain what yous said too for the none Portuguese speakers at the end or in this thread.

@ orgz - I like your version of the lazy song. Thanks for posting it. <3 :love.
Amazing songs so far, I keep saying that but I cant describe it better,
@ Blai you should have done this kind of stuff before before this thread started to die.

The completions is freaking awesome.

--- The rest of you guys here post some songs --

For example FAR can sing something about cooking.
Evil - can sing about... I'm not sure. (evil do something) I'm not current on what you do currently. :scry

EDIT: Maybe about the mother country~

A_I - can do one about buns - of-course.

Jorped - can do one about taking over the ff.

Kdowns can do one about......... graduation.

Impy can do one about abu dhabi. <3

Scav - can do one about manhwas

Kaka- can do one about making sigs.

DD - can do one about.... (some pg topic) < lol that was a joke dd. :XD

Sha~ can sing about the breaker or ID.

Everyone else - post something. Kick Blai and Orgz butts.

Farfalla -
You can sing about cooking in English or Portuguese
*Almost said Spanish.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...:blink

We have some talented singers here...:XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For example FAR can sing something about cooking.

Farfalla -
You can sing about cooking in English or Portuguese
*Almost said Spanish.
Ok, but since I'm from the Amazon, can I sing something about a girl hunting a guy called Charlie to cook him? u.u Not in span... portuguese, but in tupi-guarani u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What about me? What can I sing about? :cheez
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What about me? What can I sing about? :cheez
lol

*Takes time to think*

Not sure Gary, you can choose out of four topics.

London bridge is falling down.
Mary had a little lamb
Anything related to c_k

Owning Europeans :3c

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Ok, but since I'm from the Amazon, can I sing something about a girl hunting a guy called Charlie to cook him? u.u Not in span... portuguese, but in tupi-guarani u.u

Yeah you can do that, far~ <3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Owning euros? :ginwut
I was out out ideas - I think we need to show the Euro's, American superiority. *( well, we can always try)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
And we do that...by singing a...song?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And we do that...by singing a...song?
The whole point was to battle Blai and Orgz or at least join their face off. Since they're both Euros, I thought it would be nice to fight against them. I thought you were volunteering. :p
Like... the whole continent America U.U! Right?
lol - :Haha

I guess, unless you want to break it down by states.
 
Top