Holy shit Org. Where can I buy your CD? 
making me wonder where my Tik Tok request is though

making me wonder where my Tik Tok request is though





. (even though your not a fan of Bruno)

How did that happen?Nope, I'm next and I want Coldplay- A Message![]()
- I thought I was first in line. 
<3.Actually I already have recorded The Lazy Song, but I'm not too happy with it... Had a little bit of a cold when I recorded it. And I don't know if I'll get the opportunity record anything in the near future...![]()




Yeah i also amI'm loving this battle *0* More!


you can do a Portuguese song, if you want to. Of course, you would have to explain what yous said too for the none Portuguese speakers at the end or in this thread.Yeah i also am
I wish i spoke english as well as you guys![]()
.



Ok, but since I'm from the Amazon, can I sing something about a girl hunting a guy called Charlie to cook him? u.u Not in span... portuguese, but in tupi-guarani u.uFor example FAR can sing something about cooking.
Farfalla -
You can sing about cooking in English or Portuguese
*Almost said Spanish.

lolWhat about me? What can I sing about?![]()

Ok, but since I'm from the Amazon, can I sing something about a girl hunting a guy called Charlie to cook him? u.u Not in span... portuguese, but in tupi-guarani u.u

I was out out ideas - I think we need to show the Euro's, American superiority. *( well, we can always try)Owning euros?![]()
Like... the whole continent America U.U! Right?I was out out ideas - I think we need to show the Euro's, American superiority. *( well, we can always try)
The whole point was to battle Blai and Orgz or at least join their face off. Since they're both Euros, I thought it would be nice to fight against them. I thought you were volunteering.And we do that...by singing a...song?

lol -Like... the whole continent America U.U! Right?
