- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams
What I told you before was when I was still in high school, but yeah, my exams had just ended.
And I agree, it's super confusing. I'm already at episode 6 but I feel like I don't really understand anything except that there is a brutal massacre at a house on a isolated island. =____=
What I told you before was when I was still in high school, but yeah, my exams had just ended.

And I agree, it's super confusing. I'm already at episode 6 but I feel like I don't really understand anything except that there is a brutal massacre at a house on a isolated island. =____=



xD i shall reply with a BOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAA
and damn proud!!! GIRL POWER 

.