Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying
Whats a Kintama?
Whats a Kintama?



OMG, even i know thatWhats a Kintama?![]()

ingIf you follow - OP then, you can call it golden balls.Whats a Kintama?![]()
they also have instrumental support by Zozor 


Thanks andThis so totally shows my breakdown![]()
all the best for whatever you're taking.Don't you have oneWhats a Kintama?![]()
I didn't make it or anything but I really like it so I cropped itZel - Your new set is so, really nice.
Totally awesome <3. I love the colors.


It's something that you're constantly searching for but don't physically possess, barbie-chwan~Whats a Kintama?![]()



barbie-chwan?It's something that you're constantly searching for but don't physically possess, barbie-chwan~![]()

Will do, about to start in a week.Good luck with your studies, Zel!
Remember to visit us, okay?![]()






That's too bad. :O But I wish you good luck with all your studies!Probably yeah. MH will distract me alot so I won't be here much.
Coming back mad is possible![]()
And it would be awesome if you come back here mad; that would at least perk the place up more. XDv4? What do you mean? Well, yes, since the template was hosted before. I only had to use it and change pictures. But now we're standing alone and need lots of things to do. I can't design nor install a style; I can't even install a modification properly. =___= But I'll do my best! We'll definitely getting a new design someday. ^^I checked it when it upgraded to v4 i think? I like the old template better, are you guys working on a new design or something?
Well at least they're still promoting their songs and everything.

I don't like how they have Changmin rapping now. D:
Aaahh, I haven't seen Jaejoong's face for so long.
JJ is awesome.

I see we have a fangirl of JJYeah, me too.I don't like how they have Changmin rapping now. D:
Mhm, I think so too.Aaahh, I haven't seen Jaejoong's face for so long.
JJ is awesome.
![]()
but you can't help it(I can't) he's awesome 
Been following them since 2008 but I haven't been following them that closely since 2010 tho,I didn't know you are a fanboy.![]()

