The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

It was a dream of me on a ship up against an entire fleet of ships :s
I was alone I think and it was kindda scary cos they were all pirates and then I woke up after they come near me,
...
maybe it was a pirates of a carribean dream afterall.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Talking about power rangers, I wanted to watch it this morning on TV after I got back from church, but then I enjoyed having my breakfast too much that I missed it. Argh. :O

Which power ranger series is your favorite?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Omg phio, I dont think ill see anyone ask me that again :lmao
Power rangers Dino thunder was my fav, wat power rangers is airing over there atm?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

LOL~ Then you should be thankful! :D

I don't know, honestly. It's been sooo long since I watched power ranger on TV here. But Dino Thunder was here, also that Ninja version... I don't really remember the series names. As long as it is power rangers. I wonder if kids nowadays still watch it. :P
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

LOOOL i used to love power rangers xD lol i think though they need to stop with them now its like pokemon too overused as much as i like them :/ speaking of pokemon i remember my fav being Lugia and still is, i love my childhood xD whats yours (if you,ve watched them) ^^

Never fear wiki is here currently power rangers are at thier o.O 17th??? series called power rangers samurai :O wowz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers

did you know it was based on Super Sentai a japanese show?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

LOL~ To be honest, I'm kinda sick with Power Rangers. The plot is always and will always be the same: peaceful life --> monsters come --> monsters get beaten --> a monster becomes big --> summon the big robot --> monster dead --> peace returned. It's a vicious cycle, and it's soooo boring. I can't imagine how I could like to watch it when I was still a little.

Really? I'm not surprised, though; Japanese people are so creative. :D
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

thats the point we were kids and like to see this kind of stuff we werent yet craving for more imaginative and complex situations we were kind of really happy to be xD i got bored after mystic force were it seemed they wanted to change and ten no nvm its just a new way to go with the vicious cycle then i found the good manga and books and forgot about it =]

i was o.O when my friend told me >< i was like wow thats new, i thought it was an original lol
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Japan is where most of the weird things in the world comes from :s
I miss being a kid.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

thats the point we were kids and like to see this kind of stuff we werent yet craving for more imaginative and complex situations we were kind of really happy to be xD i got bored after mystic force were it seemed they wanted to change and ten no nvm its just a new way to go with the vicious cycle then i found the good manga and books and forgot about it =]
What, there's a manga for Power Ranger? O.o

Japan is where most of the weird things in the world comes from :s
I miss being a kid.
I agree. Lots of weird things, but also beautiful ones.
When I was a kid, I was the happiest. *sigh*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

What, there's a manga for Power Ranger? O.o



I agree. Lots of weird things, but also beautiful ones.
When I was a kid, I was the happiest. *sigh*
lol no there arent i think i wouldnt be surprised if there are but what i meant is i found manag like fma or ft and some good books to read and pr became to underdeveloped for my liking =]

i wish i could go back sometimes but still im happy the way i am growing up is interesting =3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

LOL~ I'm gonna be surprised if even Power Ranger starts from manga. XDD

That is true. There are things you can't do as a kid that you can do now, and it's interesting in its own way. I just wish that I could be happy every single moment in my life. But then again, it won't be fun and I won't learn anything. :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

I'm surprised at the various things being discussed here :s

That is true. There are things you can't do as a kid that you can do now, and it's interesting in its own way. I just wish that I could be happy every single moment in my life. But then again, it won't be fun and I won't learn anything
Yeah, we all have to grow up :scry and face the harsh harsh society of money eaters and all kind of other eaters
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Isn't it good? Your thread becomes a new general discussion thread. LOL~

Harsh society, eh...? That's true. Sometimes I'm afraid to "plunge" myself to the society. Although technically speaking, I'm already part of it, but knowing that there are lots of other sides of the society unknown and untouched before is kinda scary. :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Yeah, society and people can be scary things but I still hope that I get a job I like and work with people
that I'll enjoy. I'm still in secondary school, not officially "college" (we call it ITE/Poly/Junior college) here but anyway,
my school is sheltered(students are sheltered) so I'm not part of that society yet.
More importantly, when i go I'll be on my own and I have to pay for everything and handle everything.
That is a little more scary :sweat
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

im hoping in summer i can get a job in a bookstore which is not very good for my income i would say but i love the sound of employee discount xp
i shall also take the opprtunity to do this for you "Rave-dragon you booookwoooorm =p" =P haaa

its scary at first like every other unknown why do you think people fear death? we have no idea what happens we can only speculate but ist still in a way exciting (not death here) to learn new things and im sure all our mums or grandparents have told us experience makes us stronger and more mature =]

lol i think youre younger than me Zel-kun xD im in college as a freshman though :/
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Uh..I'm 16 too :oh
Apparently theres alot of 16s in this forum.
Its just that we name our education levels different here in singapore, so yeah :XD
I think you'll enjoy working there you bookworm
and lol at the discount.
to learn new things and im sure all our mums or grandparents have told us experience makes us stronger and more mature =]
Yep, its not the how many years your life has that counts but how many life in your years that counts..:headscratch did I say that right?
But anyway, its the experiences that make us who we are.. I need to become stronger and stop whining about everything for a start.
Life goes on!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I like walking.

werent you dissapointed by the last FT chap? I mean How dare those frogs do such mean things to Jerar-sama :yelling
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

Am i the only one who actually liked it, dont get me wrong i was in a way disappointing but oh well as you said life goes on ^^
oh im betting the frogs will be blasted away soon enough :grr

once gain i am a prod bookworm it can almost become my second name Rave Bookworm legasp dragon :mwuahahaha
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

werent you dissapointed by the last FT chap? I mean How dare those frogs do such mean things to Jerar-sama :yelling
Yep, disappointed by some factors here and there.
But like you I hate the frogs too, wtf was that frog acting all high and mighty.
I mean..
thats a frog right :oh


Am i the only one who actually liked it, dont get me wrong i was in a way disappointing but oh well as you said life goes on ^^
oh im betting the frogs will be blasted away soon enough :grr
Another jerar fan here :3c?

once gain i am a prod bookworm it can almost become my second name Rave Bookworm legasp dragon :mwuahahaha
Nah you're an awesome dragon :amuse

So well like my thread title says..I'm going to study like mad for an important exam coming up at the end of the year..around September or October. I hope it all goes well, its really important.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

^yes i <3 jellal especially since he looks like you know who from Rave
SIEGHART RIP!!!!

i think it was some kind of amphibian frog or whatnot dudes still annoying :-_-

:wtf aww thanks you awesome too

and im sure you'll do great in your exams =D good luck and all Zel-kun! xD
 
Top