The Bravery

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Whats a Kintama? :s
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

:3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

He knows he's just :3cing
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Whats a Kintama? :s
If you follow - OP then, you can call it golden balls.

If you're a man - you can call them - family jewels.

edit: O I C

I guess I should have know.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

~~~~~GL - with your studies Zeltrax ! :thumbs
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

From Gintama to Kintama lol
OP epicness, my friend showed me Gintama i have to yet start it, zel-kun forgot to tell you good luck with your studies id do a good luck dance for you but i have to study myself now, this is my 1 hour break =]

Intead enjoy this thingys i called Bobione and Bobitwo which will dance for you :dancin :maracas they also have instrumental support by Zozor :polka

This so totally shows my breakdown :facepalm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Zel - Your new set is so, really nice.

:wtf

Totally awesome <3. I love the colors.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

This so totally shows my breakdown :facepalm
Thanks and :lmao all the best for whatever you're taking.

Whats a Kintama? :s
Don't you have one :worrybunny

Zel - Your new set is so, really nice.

:wtf

Totally awesome <3. I love the colors.
I didn't make it or anything but I really like it so I cropped it :XD
and yeah just because it is toradora it is awesum :wtf
Are you going to submit a sig for the sky theme this week?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Whats a Kintama? :s
It's something that you're constantly searching for but don't physically possess, barbie-chwan~ :3c
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Good luck with your studies, Zel! :cheerbunny

Remember to visit us, okay? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

It's something that you're constantly searching for but don't physically possess, barbie-chwan~ :3c
barbie-chwan?
Goldb?
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Good luck with your studies, Zel! :cheerbunny

Remember to visit us, okay? :XD
Will do, about to start in a week.
Thank you :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

@Bugzee: I do in fact posess kintama, why do you think my name is goldb? :3c

@Zel-kun: they're mean like that, always making fun of my name :crying
Good Luck with your studies bro!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Hey onionhead in my thread :lmao
But.. only when you made that post did I know the story behind your name :oh
Thanks gb :hug
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Probably yeah. MH will distract me alot so I won't be here much.
Coming back mad is possible :derp
That's too bad. :O But I wish you good luck with all your studies! :D And it would be awesome if you come back here mad; that would at least perk the place up more. XD

I checked it when it upgraded to v4 i think? I like the old template better, are you guys working on a new design or something?
v4? What do you mean? Well, yes, since the template was hosted before. I only had to use it and change pictures. But now we're standing alone and need lots of things to do. I can't design nor install a style; I can't even install a modification properly. =___= But I'll do my best! We'll definitely getting a new design someday. ^^

And Zelx, Byakumu no Mayu complete version is out! The album was out yesterday, and someone found it online for us. You really should check it out; it's awesome. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Thanks to Pantalea, I'm listening to it now.
Byakumu no Mayu :wtf
I like Pantalea but not as much as Ta ga Tame no Sekai .
This album is gold..Gensou rin is great too.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Helllooo!! o/

I hate how DBSK is pretty much split now. :scry Well at least they're still promoting their songs and everything. :darn

Have you heard the JYJ or the *new* DBSK (Yunho and Changmin) songs?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Like This?

Yeah, I want them to get back again tgt with their awesome songs.

I heard the album, I like it but it lacks something without the rest :scry
My fav is hero (jaejoong) tho.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Yeah, me too. :scry I don't like how they have Changmin rapping now. D:

Mhm, I think so too. :scry Aaahh, I haven't seen Jaejoong's face for so long. :bored JJ is awesome. :hurr

I didn't know you are a fanboy. :p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Yeah, me too. :scry I don't like how they have Changmin rapping now. D:

Mhm, I think so too. :scry Aaahh, I haven't seen Jaejoong's face for so long. :bored JJ is awesome. :hurr
I see we have a fangirl of JJ :p but you can't help it(I can't) he's awesome :wtf
I didn't know you are a fanboy. :p
Been following them since 2008 but I haven't been following them that closely since 2010 tho,
at least not JYJ. The last song I heard from them after the separation was this.
Haven't heard their latest album yet, I should really check it out..
like now :oh
but I'll wait till my playlist finish playing first :woo
 
Top