Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

One thing that I cannot achieve, and probably won't achieve ever...is to remember the names of those women..I know Galatea, Teresa and uhmmm...hmm:headscratch...Raki:oh....so luciela and rafaela...dunno know them:imslow
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

One thing that I cannot achieve, and probably won't achieve ever...is to remember the names of those women..I know Galatea, Teresa and uhmmm...hmm:headscratch...Raki:oh....so luciela and rafaela...dunno know them:imslow
luciela of the south- abyssal one, who got owned by Isley. her sister is Rafaela. They r merged now
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

One thing that I cannot achieve, and probably won't achieve ever...is to remember the names of those women..I know Galatea, Teresa and uhmmm...hmm:headscratch...Raki:oh....so luciela and rafaela...dunno know them:imslow
I also have the same problem, though i remember those ones :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I also have the same problem, though i remember those ones :oh
i had this problem after first time reading manga.When i re-read it again i knew everyone important
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

luciela of the south- abyssal one, who got owned by Isley. her sister is Rafaela. They r merged now
Oh...I remember now...they met at a river or something...or was that the moment when they got separated?hmm...I think it's the first one
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Oh...I remember now...they met at a river or something...or was that the moment when they got separated?hmm...I think it's the first one
thats the moment when she got defeated and she had no power left in her
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

i had this problem after first time reading manga.When i re-read it again i knew everyone important
Claymore is good , but it won't deserve a re-read.
I mean i still never read Naruto manga back to part1 :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Claymore is good , but it won't deserve a re-read.
I mean i still never read Naruto manga back to part1 :oh
i like re-reading good mangas. So far i re-read several times claymore, DGM. Naruto,Noblesse and breaker
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

i like re-reading good mangas. So far i re-read several times claymore, DGM. Naruto,Noblesse and breaker
:blink

I will have to also do that someday, but for now i think it's more interesting if i keep discovering new mangas/manhwas :amuse
There's still a lot good things that i should read :faint
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I only re-read and re-watch OP because its my favorite :woo
I still remember the claymore characters because I just read it not long ago
but anyway what and where is croatia? I never heard of it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I only re-read and re-watch OP because its my favorite :woo
I still remember the claymore characters because I just read it not long ago
but anyway what and where is croatia? I never heard of it.
croatia is in europe its close to italy and germany. A pretty good place to spend ur vac at
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Nobodys home ^^

gb - you ditched me in the irc yesterday as soon as I asked you about manhwas~!

:yelling

:modsmack

:mad

:facepalm

:bbb
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I only re-read and re-watch OP because its my favorite :woo
I still remember the claymore characters because I just read it not long ago
but anyway what and where is croatia? I never heard of it.
I swear during some seconds i though you were gb , because of your set :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Nobodys home ^^

gb - you ditched me in the irc yesterday as soon as I asked you about manhwas~!

:yelling

:modsmack

:mad

:facepalm

:bbb
lol charles! I havent seen u askin me this. but to answer ur question. So far i only like noblesse,THe breaker and orange marmelade( web toon about romance, the lead is vampire girl)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I swear during some seconds i though you were gb , because of your set :oh
Miria is hotter.

What list r u talking about :blink and I'll keep crotia in mind the day I'm near italy...
Which may never happen :bored
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Miria is hotter.

What list r u talking about :blink and I'll keep crotia in mind the day I'm near italy...
Which may never happen :bored
ive been doing some random lists in win thread and rating fellow FFers. For example yesterday it was a : most sucessful troll list, and a winner was Hystzen.~
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MH's List maker

[move]:sexy[/move]
u're very sexy GB :cookiestare
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

Was i the number 1 of "the biggest yaoi freak of MH"?
^_^

Right now, i don't wanna go anywhere. I just want to stay under blankets. Listening to Australian Crawl.
So soft and warm.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Was i the number 1 of "the biggest yaoi freak of MH"?
^_^

Right now, i don't wanna go anywhere. I just want to stay under blankets. Listening to Australian Crawl.
So soft and warm.
no u were 4th in mh girls popularity ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top