Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

I think kun fits better, cause he is so squishy and he has those puppy dog eyes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

i suppose ur right. Btw how is ur health doin? And when is the next dgm comin out?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

The 2 affected teeth are still sore. I'm avoiding to go to the movies cause i will crave Burger King. :(
I didn't travel too, we are on those 4 days weekend cause of holiday today.
And i can't kiss like this.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

Ulquiorra-chan :3c
Wat happen to your teeth..?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

I tripped a few days ago, i fell to the ground and it hit 2 of my front teeth. One of them broke. They are still sore.

[c]:comfort[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

Ouch...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MH's List maker

The 2 affected teeth are still sore. I'm avoiding to go to the movies cause i will crave Burger King. :(
I didn't travel too, we are on those 4 days weekend cause of holiday today.
And i can't kiss like this.
I am upset kind of with BK cuz over here they removed a great dollar menu meal called "buck double".

:box :yelling @ bk
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I think I finally got your title...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

FB stalker. :pwnge
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

... We know this already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

U should've had desty on UR green list...:modsmack

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Also...how about compiling the lists in on place...so that we can each see and wonder?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

U should've had desty on UR green list...:modsmack

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Also...how about compiling the lists in on place...so that we can each see and wonder?
yes that a good idea :)

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

MH LISTS

~SInce I am kinda bored and this thing seems like fun for me and it greatly annoys everyone around here I have decided to start making some lists.~I posted some of the lists in the win thread but after giving it a second thought and hearing several ideas from other people I have decided to make some changes. I hope noone will be dissapointed with these * Looks at scav,Jorped, and M3J*

1) Ranking of Mh's successful trolls
1.Hystzen(teh king)
2.Xadyu
3.Digitaldude(I didnt forget about you this time.
4.Kaiten(I still remember the way you trolled my arse!:yelling P.S I am still looking for C_k's fb
5.M3j,BBB,Imperium,Evil3ye( you guys share the last place)
THE MOST FAIL TROLL of ALL TIMES GOES to Jorped :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti (nothing personal :3c)

2) The weirdest top 5
1.Jorped( when the guy first came here, he was trying to spread narutoism, However fortunately we had a solid defense arguments against that blasphemy! Than he became a thanks whore! it was not a pleasant thing to see. he was literally pming me to give him thanks to his next 10 posts!Jorped as of now is a mixture of a narutard and bakutard, which i dont wanna even imagine)
2.G_B( the guy had a tough childhood forgive him ~jessica-chan
3.Cblitz ( first when came here to FF, I thought that CBlitz was the coolest person i ever met, but then I found out about his "other side"
4.Xadyu ( oh dear..... THis specimen is usually a sucessful troll, he was able to make Jorped to go on a forced vacation once which was pretty epic. He has different sides to him. Its hard to describe him, but i am gonna try . Xadyu is a - @#$.!##$@.&&! oh and also @$%!
5.BBB.8:bbb :UMAD nuff said[/COLOR]

3) MH's GLobal moderator's ranking ( No banning plz, its just a friendly ranking)
1.C_K( awesome global admin, lurkin queen, we all love her, but she likes only one, and it is not me.
2. Saladesu( her loyal Minion, my owner)
3. Charlie( Succeeded in spreading the Manhwaism around Fun forum, he was recently promoted as to a global admin, but even when he was a green we all liked him :yay
4. Blai ( awesome guy, do not let the failure In Mafia Game get to you :sweat
5.3c( Dunno much about him, but if you ask BBB the 3c is almost like a god :sweat
4) Mh's Greens popularity rankings
1.Benelori( Naruto section mode, a reallly tough section to mod :facepalm a cool and awesome guy overall,and smoking is not gonna destroy his popularity! Just his health unfortunately
2. Destiny-chan ( we all remember The Scav game right? if yes we all should remember how awesome Destiny was during the game. Epic mod is epic
3. Riki ( I like your rl life Stories! Tell us some moar! also a mod of my second favourite section!~
4. Icei and Naomi( an active FFer in the past, an awesome an cool Mod now! Naoimi my fellow DGM fan great person, Excellent moderator! Keep it going :yay Congratz once again to ya both!:confetti :confetti :confetti
5. Hege!!!!!!!! ( Mod of my fav section Claymore! What he did with the section is simply amazing! I dont even have the right words to describe my appreciation !)

5) I thank Saladesu for giving me an idea of the next list.~

Top 5 popularity ranking of the retired stuff members~~

1.Koen( an ex global Moderator, pretty cool guy

2.M3J ( If your ever feel down, dont be, come on irc baby and make fun of M3J)
3.Drmke (* the comment was removed)

4. Muffins( we will miss you ^^
5. Gecko ( I remember when he *kindly asked me to stop bashing on One piece* oh well*~



:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti Since probably everyone is already tired of me making the lists i should stop making them :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti







:crying
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

You're missing some lists, I think... :shifty
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

Haha, no, don't worry. :XD

You're turning into MH's Futa. :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top