Re: MH's List maker

ah ok . Haha. Whats Futa btw?Haha, no, don't worry.![]()
You're turning into MH's Futa.![]()

ah ok . Haha. Whats Futa btw?Haha, no, don't worry.![]()
You're turning into MH's Futa.![]()

Weren't you the one with the Reborn sig and ava? 
yes i do read..... Ah Futa mg...totally forgot about him... oh well thnx anyway. It does fit me...You don't read Reborn?Weren't you the one with the Reborn sig and ava?
![]()


well i stopped cuz i felt like u guys were gettin annoyed. Plus i need to think fo new funny listsMan awesome lists GB
It's a shame you have stoped but maybe you will come back to doing them sometime![]()



i will certainly tryI've never seen someone with so much passion for lists as you, don't fail us![]()


meh. ur a pretty good troll, but i wouldnt go to such lengths as to call you "epic troll".I'm an epic troll. I've managed to troll more people than you'll ever know in your lifetime.
And, I've modded Naruto when it was waaaay more active. Two mods kept the place neat.




Who's the one c_k likes?![]()

i cant reveal it, yet i cantWho's the one c_k likes?![]()
Destiny did indeed organize the scav hunt, but I think we all know that she had an even greater achievement...MH Manga and Anime Awards...we love des-chan!
---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------
oh right i totally forgot
![]()

I hope i wont dissapoint you!OH, i wanna see the top pairings.
*looks at blue and pink giggling*