Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

...You don't read Reborn? :blink Weren't you the one with the Reborn sig and ava? :neutral
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

Man awesome lists GB :thumbs

It's a shame you have stoped but maybe you will come back to doing them sometime :super
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Man awesome lists GB :thumbs

It's a shame you have stoped but maybe you will come back to doing them sometime :super
well i stopped cuz i felt like u guys were gettin annoyed. Plus i need to think fo new funny lists
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

Nah I think many people loved your lists they are hilarious :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MH's List maker

I like your list! Although I might not know most of the people in your list, I like the idea. You should make more lists like that. XD
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

I've never seen someone with so much passion for lists as you, don't fail us :super
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

I'm an epic troll. I've managed to troll more people than you'll ever know in your lifetime.

And, I've modded Naruto when it was waaaay more active. Two mods kept the place neat.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I am still waiting for more lists to see where I rank... I'm suprised I didn't end up in the weird list :crying
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

I'm an epic troll. I've managed to troll more people than you'll ever know in your lifetime.

And, I've modded Naruto when it was waaaay more active. Two mods kept the place neat.
meh. ur a pretty good troll, but i wouldnt go to such lengths as to call you "epic troll". :)


@Kdowns- lol ok ill post some more list tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Upcoming lists: most popular boys/girls list, top spammers of Mh,top 5 pairing list, top artists of Mh~

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

coming up in 24 hour~~
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

:3 I can't wait to see these Lists.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MH's List maker

Me too, me too! I admire people with lots of ideas. :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MH's List maker

Who's the one c_k likes? :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

Destiny did indeed organize the scav hunt, but I think we all know that she had an even greater achievement...MH Manga and Anime Awards...we love des-chan!:wub

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Who's the one c_k likes? :cheez
:delerium
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Who's the one c_k likes? :cheez
i cant reveal it, yet i cant
Destiny did indeed organize the scav hunt, but I think we all know that she had an even greater achievement...MH Manga and Anime Awards...we love des-chan!:wub

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

oh right i totally forgot :facepalm

:delerium
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

OH, i wanna see the top pairings. :spaz
*looks at blue and pink giggling*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top