Re: Googlez&!
My sister got 4. lol she was mad as hell.
My sister got 4. lol she was mad as hell.


I showed some of my friends, and they were like "this guy should become a mangaka already!!" Then I was like "haha, that's the plan!
"



elyThank you!Googz! Congratz!!
Your black and white entry was amazing!!I showed some of my friends, and they were like "this guy should become a mangaka already!!" Then I was like "haha, that's the plan!
"
![]()

If they only knew about my terrible Japanese....Well,i did everything traditionally,so by hand.That's why i'm not always able to do what i mean,mainly because tones and stuff are expensive >__>Yeah congratz Googz![]()
I think it was an awesome work, though i think you can still improve !![]()
Congrats on winning the Spring Art Contest! Great job, man. All the best in the future.![]()
Thanks guys!Congratz G-kun
It was superior stuff ^^

Claymore was fecking awesome!Did you see Roxanne?*fangasm*claymore chap is just soely


I never said Solanin was a masterpiece,but it's still amazing.Don't expect any cool scenes with cool looking people or stuff.It's just that,a slice of life with drama.Yet,it manages to make such loveable characters and to create that certain mood,which feels just right for this kind of story and the characters.However,it's not something everybody will love.I guess...Was expecting more of your masterpieces
I tried to read Nausicaa but didn't appealed me much and then decided to try Solanin and i don't find it a masterpiece. It is being pretty boring actually, though i think that the mangaka has captured very well the essence of the message he is trying to deliver to us and the characters are very realistic. But in the end it is nothing memorable. The emotions are well explained and the same thing happens with the attitudes of them, but everything is so predictable. Stories like this don't become that interesting though they are very well analysed by the authors.
It's a very realistic story but it isn't a masterpiece
I am on chapter 8 btw



I don't know anything, he just left a message on the win thread saying that he would be off for 3 weeksHe is? Why is that? On a trip?


