The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I started it now cuz im utterly bored and its really different from what i usually read, the art is :wtf though and I'm intrigued xD

Oh i almost forgot;
LONG LIVE LE CHIBIS :salsa
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I started it now cuz im utterly bored and its really different from what i usually read, the art is :wtf though and I'm intrigued xD

Oh i almost forgot;
LONG LIVE LE CHIBIS :salsa
At the beginning it being colored can really be weird but it gets better with time :XD
Don't give up of it , when you get to the latest chapter, that is now 191, you will be addicted on it.
Much people that read Noblesse take very few days to end it :XD Some of the characters are simply just awesome :amuse
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I am the only one that doesn't get a thing :crying

I need some a moment alone to think about my life :oh


:derp
You got ranked number 1 in gb's rankings :)

Noblesse? i shall check it out =] that character actually remind me of one from the Yozakura quartet xD he seems awesome ^^
Everyone's been checking it out like crazy :yelling
and all have those noblesse sets.
Sorry, but I still have Berserk and Quarlet before I will read that :p
BBBro - Gets his own smiley
Googz - Now has 4 badges~
Me - Modded
and now Zel~ News writer!
LONG LIVE LE CHIBIS
:hi5
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Hey dude!

congratz on the new title :confetti

So what kinda news will you be writing about ? cute puppies ? car crashes ?

j/k :p

or am I :3c

but seriously, this implies that you like writing ? :zomg

what kind of writing do you like ?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Maybe..cute puppies ? :3c
Yeah, I like writing but if it's only when I'm writing about something that I like or that I believe has a purpose.
Like this post, don't you see purpose written all over it :hurr
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Maybe..cute puppies ? :3c
Yeah, I like writing but if it's only when I'm writing about something that I like or that I believe has a purpose.
Like this post, don't you see purpose written all over it :hurr
What purpose ? :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

The purpose of being subtle and showing love for adorable little puppies like these;

 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

All kind of purposes :hurr


:wtf
why you make me like this rave :wtf
:wtf because because theyre cute and fluffly and in a cup!

I also lost all my IQ :imslow when i found this fanfiction called My Immortal D=
The wiki page is hilarious though; http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch/My_Immortal

Edit; Im warning you if you never read it, or herad of it DO NOT try and find it, it kills everything D=
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

The purpose of being subtle and showing love for adorable little puppies like these;

:wtf

Argh, so many things here on MH today which made me :wtf all night long~ :bbb
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Yes but be careful some cute little buggers can become your worst nightmare =D


Almost forgot, i always wanted to ask you Zeltrax why you chose that name =D
mine is quite simple and you probably can guess it ^^
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Yes but be careful some cute little buggers can become your worst nightmare =D

Cute and creepy at the same time :iik
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Cute knife ... :lmao
You really want to know? Go google it and I loved power rangers :hurr

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

:wtf

Argh, so many things here on MH today which made me :wtf all night long~ :bbb
I know right :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Zel when are you going to give Noblesse a chance ? :zomg
Or did you already gave ? :oh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I tried one chapter because I was curious weeks ago.
Cant say much except that the first chapter isnt strong enough
to draw me in.
But I will read it all after im done with berserk.. mainly because of you guys and
all the hype behind it :p
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams



You mean this bad guy here?! I approve xD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Ahaha yeah.
I remember the days when hes so awesome and kicking the rangers ass :lmao
actually he was the one getting his ass kicked.

..........:oh
I forgotten why I ever like that guy in the first place,maybe its the armor :headscratch

Is it the holidays for you there rave?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Ahaha yeah.
I remember the days when hes so awesome and kicking the rangers ass :lmao
actually he was the one getting his ass kicked.

..........:oh
I forgotten why I ever like that guy in the first place,maybe its the armor :headscratch

Is it the holidays for you there rave?
Yep they just started for me a few days ago xD I'll have to do a project and lots of studying too though since when i get back in we get a all first year material test again D= but its not so bad ^^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Sounds tough :sweatdrop
School just started and I have 62 days left before my exams.
I hope you enjoy your holidays to the max and that you
have something planned already
Go and get them :yelling
Ah youth such a sweet thinge.. :pleased
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Sounds tough :sweatdrop
School just started and I have 62 days left before my exams.
I hope you enjoy your holidays to the max and that you
have something planned already
Go and get them :yelling
Ah youth such a sweet thinge.. :pleased
you sound like an old man...old man Zeltrax with a little sprinkle of Guy-sensei sound sure like old man yama xD

I sure will =] come on we still are youthful chibis BBB-kun would be ashamed of your attitude =P
 
Top