Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

If you were talking about spammers it was
1.M3J
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.Kdowns
5.Alpha
6.Scav,DD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

lol since when did I miss them?

I guess G_B's thread is spammed pretty hard too huh? :XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

yeah..... I alaways need to keep an eye on those crazy spammers !
Good, this way you won't notice my hands. :XD
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Benelori plot twist? oO
Enjoy:

oh i am gonna QQ now :yelling! Z-kungot his title already and i still havent :mad .*leaves MH*
And you want a title because....
??
:blink
because i am a fascinating person :yelling
So you want the title Fascinating Person?
Then you should do something fascinating in order to get it:cheerbunny
my very existence is a fascinatin thing :amuse
Should I understand that you did URself?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

whatisthisidon'teven :derp
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

@Shinsatsu: i'm still lost.

Today the lamp in my kitchen exlploded. I never saw a lamp explode before. The bad thing is that i haven't found all the pieces, there was a piece in the sink.

Strange thing. oO
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

All of yoou guys want him. You love to disguise your desires.
It's already hard not to feel like a pedo with Bene. It's worse with Jorped.
So many cute babyboys around. :faint
Haha...you don't have to feel like that...I can up my game if you want, but you haven't shown any signs that I should...every time you looked pretty satisfied with everything...
But did that feeling influence you when U thought about leaving a bit of space for each other?:worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

hey guys! THnx for keeping this thread alive, while i am getting tanned.All iw anted to say
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

hey guys! THnx for keeping this thread alive, while i am getting tanned.All iw anted to say
U should be thankful, yeah:yelling...especially since I can barely see the screen:delerium
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I hate the sun. I love the rain, the cold, the winter and my blankets. :P
Enjoy your burnt skin.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Haha...you don't have to feel like that...I can up my game if you want, but you haven't shown any signs that I should...every time you looked pretty satisfied with everything...
But did that feeling influence you when U thought about leaving a bit of space for each other?:worrybunny
I can't help it, you are younger than me.
And i saw that pic of you on facebook. Such a babyfaced boy. :faint
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

I hate the sun. I love the rain, the cold, the winter and my blankets. :P
Enjoy your burnt skin.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------



I can't help it, you are younger than me.
And i saw that pic of you on facebook. Such a babyfaced boy. :faint
Hmm...which pic...note that my pics are at least 7 years old...though I can't say I changed much...though I did a bit
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Is that general cross ? :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Hmm...which pic...note that my pics are at least 7 years old...though I can't say I changed much...though I did a bit
The one where you appear with a friend of yours. Your hair wasn't so short back then. And you were holding some big paper with something written on it.

Is that general cross ? :zomg
Yes, it is. From last chapter. He looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy with ponytail. I had to use him in someway. :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

The one where you appear with a friend of yours. Your hair wasn't so short back then. And you were holding some big paper with something written on it.
Haha...we were supposed to be convincts there...we had our phonenumbers on it though...and that was in 9th grade:amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

With that babyface, the only thought in my mind is "i wanna squeeze him".
It's like an anti-pedo behaviour block.
^_^

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Brazil 0X0 Venezuela
What a waste of time. :fail
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Brazil 0X0 Venezuela
What a waste of time. :fail
The worst match I've seen in a while... I regret wasting my time on this ... and I was so interested in seeing Neymar playing... goddamnit.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

The worst match I've seen in a while... I regret wasting my time on this ... and I was so interested in seeing Neymar playing... goddamnit.
I never saw Neymar playing :oh
I hope he goes to Real :amuse

BTW Hulk should had been called to Brazilian National Team :notrust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top